45 | starry eyed people

You received quite a few hugs--as well as tears shed for you as they could only question your return. Naruto in particular embraced you and seemed as if he'd never let go. It was understandable, his first ever friend had returned after being presumed dead.

Once coming to the realization that thanks to your weird dragon beast, you came back to life, he wondered if Kurama could do that same. It was never give and take with him, only ever take.

Tsunade gave you a humongous ear full, not that you did something wrong--she simply loves to talk. That has to be it. She said something about no more community service, and that what you did was respectiable--but
'don't do it again'!! She also asked if you had any information on the Akatsuki seeing as they took you. Which you had none. You were dead the whole time.

Shisui, on the other hand, had a plethora of information on them. He swore to Tsunade that he'd tell her everything he knew, but he had things to do for now. --Which was accompanying you every which way.--

Guy Sensei was insistent on treating you to lunch and catching you up on 'everything' you missed after the onslaught of questions you were given. You were gone for less than a week. You also ditched your own funeral, how much did they spend on that? Guy just told you not to worry about it.

He told you that Asuma resigned as captain, despite all suggestions saying he should stay.

Kurenai was given temporary leave as a pregnant woman. Which first of all, you had no idea she was pregnant to begin with!

Kakashi was running around playing captain for a lot of teams as of late, and you already knew of his temporary fill-in, Yamato.

But hey, Guy Sensei didn't plan on resigning sensei status any time soon. And that's why he was forever the best sensei around!

And he also pointed out the scar on your forearm, it circled all around it, and it came to your attention that this was the same spot and arm you had cut off during your fight with Hidan.

Kind of gross... Was your thought process as you ran your finger all around the scar. You didn't feel a thing,

"Heh, I guess a lot has changed..." You laughed sheepishly, eating another bite. Guy insisted on going to your favorite restaurant for your lively return. "... You know Guy Sensei, you really are the greatest Sensei I could've had."

You smiled at him, as genuine as you could make it. "Those best sensei prints were true, you're a good guy and a good sensei... And I just realized that's your name..."

Your sensei was immediately moved to tears, and he put his hands over his mouth. "Your sensei isn't immune to tears!" He wailed.

"Yes--I... I know that, Guy Sensei!" You sweatdropped, the steady stream of his tears catching you off guard when it truly shouldn't have. "No one cries quite like you!"

Shisui had been silent the entire time, letting the two of you reunite without interruption, but he couldn't help but disagree. When he was first introduced to your team as a ghost, he could hardly tell the difference between Guy and Lee. His biggest deciding factor back then was their voices--which were vastly different, but now Shisui could tell by the cheekbones. The eyes hardly helped when the two constantly cried with closed eyes.

At your words, Guy grinned--his tears completely disappearing as he rubbed his chin with his hand. "So you noticed... Tears aren't to be shunned--they're to be shared! Tears are a display of your youth!"

I guess he was right... You never saw any grown man or woman outside of Guy Sensei cry so much--or cry in general. "...Yes, Guy Sensei." was the only response you could think of giving. "What about Lee? And Neji?" You didn't see them at your funeral. Which was very offensive.