Part 3

Quick Notice

I edited the previous chapter a bit , it shouldn't affect the plot but it might cause some slight confusion on the beginning of this ch, tho I think it will be fine

That's all enjoy ง(ಡ‸ಡ)ง

________________________________

Felix's POV

[ 45 min. before HyunLix's first face to face encounter ]

-
-

"Sigh...."

"What are you yapping on for? "

Her tone was harsh and cold, it was also uncomfortable to breathe as I could feel the tension mixed with my own nervousness

"It's nothing......"

"......"

Silence swallowed my room and it felt like I was left to be tortured for hours by the immensely cold and aloof absence caused by the lack of sounds.
Thought in reality not even a full minute passed by

"Listen you better not screw this up again, just stay quiet and unnoticed like you did so far"

I was sitting down on my bed, my back slightly arched, hands drenched in cold sweat clinching the ends of my sweater as my eyes stared at the blank wooden flooring as to not look up at her, who stood high before me, she who was smaller then me, yet somehow looked taller and more mighty then the dark sky swallowed by the foggy night clouds.
When she looked at me with those eyes that were believed to be filled with resentments and disgust, as her once sweet voice cut sharp into my heart

"At the end of the day that's all you are good for"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjin's POV

" Hyunjin-ah ? What is it ? "

" Oh hi Stacy, I was just passing by and thought to stop and say hello"

" Oh I see he he well I'm happy to see you too"

" Hey so ummm...is your mom at home ? Or maybe he's inside t-"

" But it's a bit strange, you said you were just passing by , but Hyunjin-ah , isn't your neighborhood on a completely different side?"

" ....ahahha...."

I nervously laughed it off as I thought to myself *Jeez I'm so busted*

It's been almost 2 weeks since the dinner at Stacy's , and in those 2 weeks I visited her house 11 times in total.....well 12 if we are counting today's visit.....

In those uninvited visits of mine, I forgot an item of my choosing ( mostly my phone ) 6 times, had something to give her 3 times and was just passing by 2 times ......3 if we included today too....

I definitely started running out of excuses to visit at this point, but I couldn't help it,
The last thing I think about before going to bed and falling asleep is him , and the first thing I think about when I open my eyes is ...well also him
Therefore, before I knew it or gathered enough brain cells to act upon my actions, I was already standing in front of Stacy's house with another " Hey wanna hang out "

-

I do think we got a bit closer, since I was there so often, as for him who doesn't go out much, quite an amount of his day was preoccupied by my uninvited visits , he had no choice but to accept my presence there.

In those times I spent hanging at Stacy's, I found out that Felix likes to play games, listening to music, dancing, shopping,
He likes talking over the phone rather than texting, he scrunches his button nose when he laughs and lightly tilts his head to the side, he hates scary things but he likes cats and he loves to bake.
He even made us a tray of brownies so delicious my mouth are watering just thinking about it.

All in all Felix is a really cute and lovable guy, it's impossible not to like him.
He's kind and bubbly personality makes me feel at ease, and those simple things that made Felix, "Felix" were 'oh just as precious as they were adorable'.

I wanted to know more about him , I wanted to get closer to him , I wanted to share his hobbies and stuff he likes with him and for him wanting to share them with me.
I thought my curiosity would die out once I got to see my "mystery guy" but that didn't seem to be the cause.

I wanted to become proper friends with him, to be able to visit his house because I wanted to hang out with him, not because of Stacy.

-
-

" Ahm ahm, a- anyways, what are you doing right now ? "

" Remember how I was telling you about Single's Inferno the other day? "

" Oh that stupid dating show- "

" Me and Felix were able to watch season 2 and then I was planning to go downtown for-"

" I LOVE THAT SHOW !!"

" Ha???"

" No I'm serious, I always wanted to watch it "

" But didn't you just call it a stupid dating sho-"

" Nahh you heard wrong, it's the best show ever, I was just embarrassed about it , so anyways can I join you guys?"

" .....o- okay"

_______________________________

Do you think Stacy knows about Hyunjin's obvious attempts? Or is she oblivious?

And what is it that Felix can't screw up again?