Truth or Dare- Swiss x Reader

[Fluff]
[Requested]

"Alright.. Sodo, truth or dare?"

Was I really playing truth or dare with the ghouls? Yes I was, and it so happened to be Mountain's turn to ask.

Everyone's eyes turned from Mountain to Sodo in a heartbeat, awaiting to hear what the fire ghoul was going to choose. Silence filled the air, the obvious smell of alcohol and food wafting through the air.

"I choose, truth."

Within seconds, everyone's heads swiveled around in sync to look at the earth ghoul. A devilish grin forming from behind his balaclava. Just from the look Mountain wore on his face, we all knew shit was possibly about to fly to the roof.

"Is it true that.. You like eating soap?"

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the ghoulettes huddle together, speaking in hushed tones only to giggle at something one of them had said. For the most part everyone looked intrigued, others were amused. Sodo on the other hand, well he looked enraged and embarrassed. Of course he would, why wouldn't he?

"Yes.. It's true."

Swiss barked out a laugh, leaning back in his spot to avoid facing the withering look Sodo gave him. I raised my hand, vouching for Sodo's statement.

"It's true, I've seen the little bastard eat a bar of soap a few days ago."

Swiss within seconds turned to look at me, a massive grin on his face. He placed a hand on my shoulder, leaning in.

"You, need to tell me everything about that."

I let out a chuckle, looking over at Sodo who had crossed his arms with a huff, clearly embarrassed about being called out about such a thing.

"Even with all that soap, we still can't clean that foul mouth of his. What a shame."

The fire ghoul let out a scoff, clearly unamused with my statement. I could've sworn his eyes rolled to the back of his head from how much sass he had put into his eye roll. It was amusing to watch the way he reacted.

"Well then, Swiss, truth or dare."

It was of no surprise that now the little fire imp was targeting those who had purposely made fun of him. Meaning the next time he got the chance, I'd be next on his target list.

"I choose dare, 'cause I'm not a little bitch like you, Sodo."

Under different circumstances, we all knew fully well that Sodo would have lunged at Swiss right then and there. Thankfully, we weren't under those circumstances since two of the papas were currently in the room, somewhat monitoring what was going on.

"I dare you to kiss the closest person to you, right here, right now."

This bitch.

I was the closest person to Swiss, and oh how did my emotions flare up. Of course, the ghoul I do happened to like was dared to kiss the closest person being me. I mean, I wasn't against it, but damnit, why couldn't it have been on at a better time? The multi ghoul turned to look at me, a mischevious grin on his face.