Dog Love- Rain x reader

[Fluff]

[Just something small to make up for my lack of updating 💀]

I had always wanted a dog before I joined the ministry, but unfortunately I was never truly allowed to have a dog of my own when I lived with my parents. Now though, that I technically have my own place to stay, there wasn't really much stopping me from getting a dog. Well, the only thing that was stopping me were the request forms that I had to fill out and send to Sister Imperator.

If it was anyone else like maybe one of the Papas I would have done it in a heart beat, but Imperator... She was a scary woman and the last thing I wanted to do was confront her and watch as she read through my request. This was exactly why I was sat at the mini desk in my room, the form was already filled out, but it was simply lying there untouched.

With a soft sigh and a frown I rose to my feet. The sound of knocking had interrupted my thoughts, bringing me back up to reality. With soft steps I set a destination to my door. Opening it I was met with a grinning ghoul and a puppy in his arms.

"Rain?" I asked with obvious confusion. Moving aside I allowed the ghoul some space to walk inside my room.

"Hello! Don't mind me, I simply caught wind from a few siblings of sin that someone wanted a dog, and that someone was you! So I'm dropping off a delivery."

I stood there with shock written all over my face as I closed the door behind Rain. Watching as the ghoul placed the puppy down, I couldn't help but smile. Then realization hit.

"But I was never able to get a request form sent to Sister Imperator." I quickly spewed out, looking up at Rain who seemed to have waved off my concerns.

"Oh don't worry about it, I've already got it covered with the help of Copia."

I crouched down and picked up the overly excited puppy. Smiling once more I looked down at its big doe eyes as it tried licking my face. A small chuckle slipped past my lips before I placed the puppy back down. Stepping over to Rain, I wrapped my arms around him, pulling the ghoul into a grateful hug.

"Thank you so much Rain." At my words I could feel the bassist reciprocate the hug.

"Of course my love. Anything to make you happy."

[A/N: I swear I'll try to get back to updating, just I've been super busy and haven't had much motivation to write anything.]