Happy 4th of July! - x Fem!Reader

[Fluff]

"Hold it by the base and aim it up in the air." Sodo purred out into your ears, his hands hovering above yours as he guided them across the firework. With a snap of his fingers, he produced a small enough flame to light the roman candle. "Let it rip!"

Stepping forward with a large grin, you aimed the roman candle high above you. Eyes sparkling and gleaming with excitement, you watched as the sparks slowly died out. Silence.. At first you were confused, but just as you were about to look at the others, a small jolt of the roman candle regained your attention and out came the first ball, exploding into a small sparkling ball of red. A small snap of the firework elicited a bright smile onto your face.

"That's my girl! Look at her go!" Shouted Swiss excitedly from somewhere behind you. It was only a matter of seconds until the rest were standing besides you in a line. "I don't give one damn fuck if we're not in America, it's still fun to blow shit up." Commented Sodo as he collected the roman candles, dumping them into the bucket. 

A laugh left your lips as you were picked up by Mountain, slowly being moved up to sit atop his shoulders. Another roman candle was handed up to you and both you and Mountain were shooting up more fireworks into the air.

Turning your head to the side, you watched as Rain, Cirrus, Cumulus, and Sunshine waltzed out with crates of drinks. Some alcoholic, others non alcohol. 

"What if we had a roman candle battle?" Ifrit suggested with a curious look as he took a swig of his beer. "If we do, we best hope we don't set nothin' on fire because I don't feel like having Copia on my ass about it." Alpha retorted. "He may not be my Papa, but I'm not putting up with him."

Omega sat beside Alpha on one of the blankets that they had pulled out, Terzo settled happily in his lap.

"Oh don't worry about me getting into you guys, I'll be joining anyway. We'd just have to worry about Sister." Copia finally said while he strutted out, Primo and Secondo following close behind. All three of the papas held more boxes of roman candles, including other fireworks to set off.

"Besides, if anything does get set on fire, you can just have one of 'em fire ghouls stamp it out." Mist chuckled out while she led Zephyr towards the picnic area that had been sent up. "She has a point." Rain commented from where he was sitting next to Sodo and Swiss.

"Everyone knows what we're supposed to say?" You asked with a light laugh from your position in Mountain's lap. Numerous "yeps" could be heard from the large group of people and ghouls.

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

"Happy Birthday America!" Everyone shouted out in unison while Ifrit ran away from the fireworks that he had set off. "Hell yeah!  Amurica!"

"Really Swiss?"

"What?"