.:10:.

"Really?" Dream looked shocked.. George actually said yes? He- wanted to be his boyfriend?

"Why do you look so shocked?" George tilted his head, resting his hands on his thighs.
"Did you not expect me to say yes?" He spoke in a soft tone.. smiling briefly

"Yeah- I didn't expect it." Dream rubbed the back of his head, faintly laughing.
"I thought you were only joking-" his face faintly heated up out of embarrassment.

"Why would I joke about that?" George crossed his arms, tilting his head to the side.
"You seem very genuine, and you have caught my interest." He hummed.
"Of course I'd say yes."

Dream smiled, standing up.
"Do you really mean it??" He grew excited.
"Like- no jokes?"

George stood up, politely nodding.
"I do mean it." He smiled.. enjoying how dream was.
"I'd do something to remember this.. but I don't have anything special on me."

Dreams smile grew.
"Then we should definitely do something fun!!" He perked up.
"Like go on an adventure!! Like- to remember today!"

George tilted his head to the side.. an- adventure..?
"What kind of adventure..?" He was curious.
"Not too dangerous.. you'll get hurt."

"I don't know.. maybe- somewhere far from Mondstadt.." Dream thought for a few moments, rubbing the back of his head..
"Okay- I now realize how stupid that sounds..." he mumbled.
"Sorry-"

George's gaze softened.. his smile growing.
"Then.. why don't we go tonight..?" He walked up to dream.
"Head for liyue.. and take a ship to inazuma."

Dreams eyes widened, looking at George.
"R-really?!" He was shocked.
"That's so soon- but I'm down! Anywhere but here!.. but- how?"

"I can have an escort any time I need too." George shrugged, resting his hands on his upper arms.
"I have the power to do so." He hummed.

"Okay- I know you are big and fancy- but how big and fancy are you???" Dream anxiously laughed, looking at George with a confused look.
"It's quite- nerve racking."

George tilted his head.
"I'm a simple person born from the desert." He smiled softly,
"Nothing more, nothing les-"

"Oh Nonono-" Dream shook his finger, pointing at George.
"You aren't a simple person, you have two visions! And is rich." He glared at George.
"You have a story! You went from a desert person to someone powerful!"

George slowly shook his head.
"That is a story you will never hear." He cocked a brow.
"Especially from me or Karl... you won't get to know my story"

Dream had an unimpressed look.
"But how did someone from the desert come across the fatui!" He pointed at the cave entrance.
"It's confusing!"

"I killed someone of value.. and I got in-trouble.. and then I was brought to fontaines boarders to be safe" George poked dreams chest.
"In the desert... there aren't any rules." He hummed softly.
"But you can get in trouble."

"Ah- sounds so fun." Dream scrunched his nose.
"But You know- at some point you gotta tell me." He wanted to know.
"Y'know that?"

"Maybe I'll tell you.. but I'll see." George didn't know weather he could tell Dream or not.
"But- let's hurry back to town.. I have a lot I need to prepare if we are leaving." He nudged his head to the side.

Dream smiled, nodding his head.
"Are you sure I can come with you to liyue and inazuma..?" He began to follow as George walked towards the cave entrance.
"I don't mind- staying here... and you visiting once in awhile."

"Pft-" George let out a small laugh.
"I'm not leaving you in this place... this town seems awful- and it stinks." He shook his head.
"And id miss seeing your dumb face."