.:15:.

George cocked a brow.. faintly scoffing.. he wants to have fun?
"What do you mean?" He hummed softly.

Dream rested his hands on George's hips.. tilting his head as he looked at George.
"Have I told you how pretty you are without you're mask.." he carefully took George's mask off.

"The only reason I look good is because of my two different eyes." George pointed to his blue coloured eye.. shrugging- he knew Dream was trying to most likely seduce him.
"See?" He hummed.. he knew he didn't look good.

Dream covered George's blue eye.. he still looked pretty without the blue eye.
"No, you still are pretty." He smiled happily.
"Too me at least."

George couldn't help but smile... carefully moving dreams hand away from his eye.

"At least in my opinion." Dream shrugged, tilting his head briefly.
"You still look really nice." He nodded his head.

"Well That is the best opinion." George leaned over, resting his head on dreams shoulder.
"And the only opinion I care for right now." He mumbled softly.

"Then.. if my opinion matters-" Dream was cut off.

"I'm not keeping my mask off." George already knew what Dream was going to ask for.
"It's for work purposes." He rolled his eyes.
"I need to stay secretive."

"Well.. damn." Dream had an unimpressed look.
"Then- what about another kiss?" He looked down.
"I throughly enjoyed it the first time."

"The first time was compensation." George used his finger to tilt dreams head up.. away from the blonde trying to kiss him.
"You owed me, and I wanted a kiss for compensation... that's what you said anyway." He smiled happily.

Dream had an unimpressed look.
"Wow." He felt offended..

"Why don't you go look around..?" George soon cupped dreams cheeks.
"Hm..? Explore the area?" He wanted Dream to see the world.
"Whilst I do some work."

"Would you be coming along eventually?" Dream grew a tad bit confused.. did George still have work to do?
"I don't wanna go to far without you."

"Ill catch up.. I have some small quick things to attend too." George tilted his head to the side.
"I've already been around here.. and the scenery is nice." He hummed.
"I want you to see it."

Dream was a little confused- George had things to attend to..?
"Alright.. I won't go far." He smiled.. he wanted to wait up for George.
"I'll wait up for you up ahead."

George nodded his head.. soon sitting up.
"Alright, be careful then." He patted the top of dreams head.
"I'll wait for you."

"I will."

.: Dream POV :. Outside the carriage.

Dream made his way along the path.. looking around at the scenery.
"Wow.." he smiled.. I guess this is nice.

He quickly realized why George wanted him to go look around- It was beautiful and he loved it.

Dream looked at the plants.. these were a lot more different- and free.
"Wow.." he looked at the crystal flies flying around.. they were shiny.

He tried to catch one in his hand.. but missed..

Dream let out a small sigh, but happily smiled when watched the crystal fly' fly away.

He should definitely think of something to do with George out here- something he would like a lot.

"Hmm.." Dream soon began to think... he wanted to do something for George.
"What does George like..." he soon began to think- but his mind went blank..