.:22:.

"What the fuck was that for." Dream stared at Sapnap, keeping his tone quiet but firm.
"Why?!" He didn't understand why Sapnap said those things.

Sapnap scrunched his nose.. rubbing his cheek.
"I thought he shoved you into the water." He whispered quietly.
"It seems like something he'd do."

"No, he didn't." Dream took a deep breath... trying to compose himself as George did.
"He was teaching me how to use my vision.. he was trying to help me out of the water." He lowered his hands down to his side.
"Why did you have to go and say those things... he didn't deserve that."

"You don't know George." Sapnap stared at the ground.
"I've seen him get close to people only to stab them in the back.... I don't want it happening to you."

Dream shook his head, taking a deep breath.
"Look, I know you are trying to do what you think it right but please.. fucking stop trying to intervene." He stared at Sapnap with a firm look... Sapnap doesn't know George as close as he does.
"You don't know George.."

"And you do?!" Sapnap looked at Dream.
"I worked with George for a long time.. he's not good." He whispered quietly.

"George is a good person... stay out of it." Dream turned around.. he didn't want to believe Sapnap..

But he couldn't help but feel- was George after the fact he was the dendro dragon?

Dream looked over, seeing George's jacket... he should probably find him before he catches a cold.

.: George POV :.

George walked along the path, not minding the rain as it drizzled down.. he was used to it.

He didn't like being firm and giving orders to Karl and the others.. especially Dream- but he wanted out of that situation without staring an argument..

It hurt to hear those words come from Sapnap....  He did care..

George will admit to using others to get what he wants but not to his friends or Dream.... Sapnap maybe..
"This is not how I wanted to spend my date...." He whispered, flicking his hand up.

He opened the hydro screen once more.. typing into it with one hand.

George was ignoring these messages for awhile from work... just all the incidents that happened in mondstat during his departure- he was told to go check it out but he's not going back.

After a few moments he swiped the screen away, standing at the edge of a river.. it was a huge river just a small one.

George looked at the water, he can't be so bent over this- he's a harbinger.

Harbingers can't show any sign of weakness or someone in the world will take advantage of that.. And he knew that more the anyone in this world.

George stared at the water, eventually feeling a sense of calm.
"Mm.." he softly hummed.

He looked up at the sky, smiling as he felt the rain drops hit his face.

"George..?" 

George glanced over his shoulder, seeing Dream stand a distance away.
"I assumed you would not want to talk to me." His gaze softened before looking ahead... he wasn't focused- he didn't hear Dream walking.
"I am sorry that this evening didn't go the way it should have."

Dream made his way over.
"Why would I not want to talk to you..?" He hummed, his smile growing.

"What Sapnap said." George kept his arms crossed, staring straight ahead... his grip firming on his arms.
"I assumed you believed him."