.:23:.

Dream sat patiently on the rock.. waiting for George to return.
".... Is.. Karl okay..?" He glanced over to Sapnap.

Sapnap was sat on the ground next to Karl.
"He will be fine.." he frowned.. the light brunette was resting..
"He was talking but he was sore so now he has his eyes closed."

Karl grumbled, fluttering one eye open.
"I'm fine, you should be worrying about that eremite...." He grumbled in annoyance.
"I would have beaten her, I just didn't see her coming and she caught me by surprise"

It frustrated Karl that he was struck down in one hit..

"You still got hit pretty hard.." Sapnap had a worried look, staring at Karl.
"Really hard actually." The hit was meant for him but he dodged and Karl got the brunt of it.

Dream frowned before looking off to the side, seeing George collectively walking his way over.. he was slower in his pace.

He felt a bit grow in his throat... it worried him that George genuinely killed someone.

"I'll be right back.." Dream stood up, slowly making his way over... he has to talk to George about what happened.

He wanted answers.

-

George let out a huff, looking over at Dream and his friends.. he was waiting for words to be spread around.

He calmly made his way over, noticing Dream making his way over to him first.

George relaxed, watching as Dream walked up so him.. at least he wasn't injured.

He waited for Dream to speak first.. wanting to hear what he had to say.

Dream had words to say, but didn't know how to say them..

The brunette decided to speak first.

"Are you alright..?" George calmly spoke, placing his hand on dreams cheek.
"Are you injured at all...?" He tilted his head.

"I'm.. okay.." Dream lowered George's hand down.. holding it softly.
"But.. did you.." he thought of his words.. trying to come off kindly.
"That eremite.. is.. she."

"She's alive." George sighed, nodding his head.
"I just gave her the punishment she deserved." He wanted to kill her... but guilt overthrow'd him at the thought of Dream.

"What did you do..?" Dream felt relieved that the eremite was alive.. he didn't understand killing someone..

George went quiet, thinking of his words.
"I don't know how to explain this without you not being able to understand.." he crossed his arms.
"I need to think."

Dream furrowed his brows.. he didn't like the sound of that.

"In the desert.. things are different as I told you before." George tapped his chin slightly.. looking down at the ground as he though.
"Prices are paid ten fold..." he mumbled.
"She harmed all of you even though that wasn't her mission... she had no reason to harm them as no one posed a threat."

He wanted to explain his reasoning first..

Dream remember a few distinctive rules George told him.

"She broke lots of rules the desert has placed down to make things fair." George hated many that don't follow the rules.
"And she nearly ended Karl's life and nearly put yours in danger by going after an unarmed target." He looked up at Dream with a worried look.
"I took the one thing an eremite needs to thrive."

"What did you do..?" Dream grew more concerned.. he didn't like this.

"I took her arms away.... It sounds cruel but at the end of the day.. I gave her many warnings to stray off my trail, I told her if she continued it will happen." George took a deep breath.. knowing Dream won't approve of his actions.
"An eagle is nothing without its talons..." he sighed.