.:19:.

Dream sat for almost 30 minutes, slowly waiting for George to wake up.
"Damn.." he frowned softly.

"Fucking Christ!"

Dream perked up, listening as two complained outside.
"What's going on..?" He carefully opened the door..
"Are you guys okay..?"

He quickly noticed it was raining harshly outside..... how in the hell- it was sunny not that long ago..?

Dream watched as Karl and Sapnap sat under a tree.. talking to one another.
"Where did this rain come from..?" He glanced up at the sky..
"We would have noticed.

"I don't fucking know! Nor do I care!" Sapnap let out a frustrated groan.

Dream was about to slid out of the carriage.. but he heard an ever so faint soft shutter.

George...?

Dream quickly turned around.. noticing the brunette was sleeping firmly.
"Oh.." he closed the door..

He noticed the faint tears pricking George's cheeks..

Dream carefully rubbed George's tears away..
"Please wake up." He frowned..
"I really want to make things right.."

The blonde carefully laid down across from George, facing the brunette.

Dream rested his forehead against George's.. maybe he can try and access the other place again...?

George said he also had his own place... maybe he could try and enter George's instead.

Dream took a few calm breaths.. keeping his arms wrapped around George- not wanting to part from the brunette.

After a few moments of long silence.

Dream slowly opened his eyes, noticing the familiar waters.. carefully floating up and down against the waves.
"Yes!" He looked around.

He noticed the brunette wasn't on the surface.. where did he go?!

Is he under the waters...? Did he sink?'

Dream quickly dove in the water, noticing how different it was.
"Mmm-!" his eyes widened.. seeing the large coral reef..

He swam around for a few moments.. eyeing every piece of coral until he cause glance of the brunette resting on a sea anemone.

Dream quickly began to swim.. trying his best to swim down.

.: George POV :.

George hugged his legs.. keeping his tail wrapped around himself..

He buried his face into his legs, trying to block out all emotions.

George didn't expect such.. a concerning response from the blonde.
"I shouldn't have said anything." He rubbed his eyes.
"I should have told him yet.."

He decided to make a small bubble like dome around where he was sitting... he didn't feel like swimming..

George was about to lay down to rest, but was cut off.

"FUCK-"

George quickly looked up, seeing the blonde fall from the ceiling of the bubble onto the sea anemone.
"WH-" he sat up straight.
"What are you doing?!"

"Ow.." Dream mumbled, laying on his back.

"How did you get in here?!" George stared at Dream, quickly rubbing his cheeks.

"I laid next to you- I closed my eyes and I'm here." Dream quickly sat up, looking over at George.
"It took a bit to find you"

"You shouldn't be in here." George stood up, holding his hand to his chest.

"Well I'm here now!" Dream happily smiled, standing up.

"Please just.. go.." George walked towards the blonde, holding his hand out briefly.

Dream brushed George's hand to the side before hugging the brunette.
"I'm gonna stay, wether you like it or not." He happily hummed.
"Please don't make me go."

George greeted his head on dreams shoulder, hovering his hand over dreams back..

"I don't care that you are a dragon, it just shocked me is all... and that I'm one too" Dream shrugged, hugging George tightly,
"I'm sorry how I reacted, I didn't know what to think of it."

"You are the first I've told." George slowly hugged Dream back.
"I don't want anyone knowing.." he whispered.

"I won't say anything." Dream shook his head.. noticing George's fluffy ears.
"So.. how come you have ears."

"Not all dragons have horns and claws Dream." George had an unimpressed look.
"Mine just make me look like I'm some cat.... But they are still my ears-" he grasped his fluffy ears..

They were practically fluffy horns to him-

"I think they suit you." Dream rested his head on George's.. glancing at George's tail..

It was a long scaly tail with fluff along the top of the tail.. having a spined fin at the end of his tail.

Dream smiled.. no wonder he had hydro powers.
"Can- you teacher me how to use my powers..?" He backed up.
"I want to know!"

"Of course.." George wrapped his arms around dreams neck.
"At least I'll try.." he rested his head on the blondes chest.

"So.. I'm some- dragon??" Dream anxiously laughed.
"Wouldn't I live a long time...?" He tilted his head.

"Once you reach 25, you stay that age for years." George looked up at the blonde.. cupping his cheeks.
"You'd look amazing with your dragon features." He chuckled.. looking at every feature on dreams face.

Dream happily picked George up.
"I've been thinking about something! we haven't officially been on a date!"

"Oh..? You want to take me on a date." George allowed Dream to hold him up.
"Really..?" He lightly curled his tail around Dream.

"It would be nice to take you out on a date." Dream quickly nodded his head, feeling excited.
"I wanna know more about the hydro dragon." He hummed.. swaying George around.

"I need to get ready first!" George rested his hands on dreams shoulders.
"Would that be alright?"

"Mhm! I'll get ready outside... but it is raining.." Dream nudged his head.. staring at the brunette in awe.
"Is that alright with you..?" He softly mumbled.

He didn't want rain to ruin there little date.

"I'm the hydro sovereign." George rolled his eyes.
"Do you think I'm scared of water?" He smiled.

"You are right." Dream hummed.. feeling relieved.

"I'll see you soon." George nodded his head, placing his hand on the blondes cheek.
"Im going to rest for a few more minutes."

Dream nodded his head.
"I'll be at the lake." He closed his eyes, feeling the brunette rest his head on his.

Dream slowly opened his eyes, carefully sitting up..
"Wow.." he happily smiled, noticing the carriage once more.

He felt excited and glad that George accepted to go out with him on a date.

Dream knew he has to quickly get ready..
"I need to hurry-" he quickly got up to go.

.:Total word count : 1059:.