34

Humming the song that's been playing constantly in my head; the same one I was tapping on my boyfriend's dining table yesterday, I bounce through the halls excited to meet up with Jung outside of school as students walk out.

Divine didn't show up today. She said something about late reversion for Chemistry tomorrow.

I nearly made a joke that if she needed to study then she wasn't as smart as she thought, but I knew that joke would have many loopholes and she'd have endless comebacks to attack me with.

Pete and I spent lunch in Farren's class, he tried to help me remember what we studied yesterday but all I wanted to do was kiss and touch him. So, I did.

I kissed him and caressed him until Farren dragged me off him. We had so much time yesterday to do anything and everything, yet seeing him today just made me feel like last night was not enough.

The softness of his skin pressed against mine, his nails digging into my back when I pressed him onto his bed with our bulges grinding. His lips were blood red from kissing me all night.

God, I wanted him all night, every night.

But I didn't have him. Because
he fell asleep halfway into us, removing our pants.

I had bent down to rapidly pull off my dungaree, terminal pants, and boxes all at the same time, and when I faced him with a grin on my face, he was dead. His eyes were tightly closed, his mouth agape, and snores passed through his nose.

I was dumbfounded. Flabbergasted.

I stood there watching him - the one who was more eager than me for this to happen - resting soundingly. Of course, I chuckled before taking off his pants and covering him in blankets.

I left his house feeling like a feather with blue balls.

He even tried to apologise for it as soon as he saw me at school, but I just shrugged and told him he could make it up to me by taking me out on a date. Now, that caused him to malfunction.

I skip down the stairs, and even the sight of gloomy skies and piling snow doesn't dim my grin. My eyes meet his, and I feel love rush in me. He sends me a smile, and I speed walk towards him and loop my arm around his shoulder.

"Hey handsome," he whispers, and I gently lean my cheek against his.

"My darling," I whisper back, and he giggles.

Music to my ears.

Someone grabs my forearm and yanks me off of my love, I glare at them, but she glares at me with more intensity.

"Did they raise you in a barn?" She sneers, and I remove my arm from her grip,

"Says the one roughly grabbing people."

"I don't come to school for the day, and you can't even greet me."

I scoff, "I was getting to you, Miss Impatient."

She folds her arms, "You've been with him the whole of today and yesterday! Did you not miss me?" She stares at me with teary eyes, and I feel guilty.

"Oh, come here, baby child," I hug her, and she tightens her arms around me. She's clearly going through something. She's never this serious over something as trivial as this. "Are you okay?" I ask as I separate myself from her.

She sniffs, "Yeah, just one of those days. I am preparing to throw my life away."

Peter moves a piece of her hair out of her face, "want to study with us today?"

She shakes her head, "My dad -" her response is interrupted by loud muttering from people around us.

I follow their gaze to find purple hair violently being tussled in the wind and gorgeous green eyes blinking at us.