7

I've never been jealous of anyone Peter got close to, even when we were best friends-- mostly because we were both outcasts and we didn't have anyone else. I always knew that I'd never had to be jealous or envious of anyone in this school, he hated them as much as I did.

Peter has dated a few girls from school over the past years. One girl for every school year. But I've never found myself thinking about how ugly they were or how much I wanted their heads to explode. I just knew that they would never see his parts as I have, not in a sexual way though. I've just seen what the girls would die to see.

As for his friends, why would I even want to waste my time and emotion on those things? Peter despised them even more than I do, he only hanged out with them because they were in his soccer team, so any chance of one of them being his best friend was zero percent-- not that I care.

The point is that I've never had the need to be jealous, I knew I meant more to Peter than any of his girlfriends and friends combined.

So, if that was the truth I've told myself for years on end, why did Divine's close proximity with Peter bother me so much? There was no one who knew Peter as I did. And no one could feel me up when I felt empty like Peter did.

But her blue-painted nails around his bicep make me want to kill her with my HB pencil.

And by the looks of it, all the girls thought the same thing. Their eyes turn devilish as they follow the couple's every move, so my guess is that Divine will be alone the whole year. They obviously didn't want the new girl out to show their years of hard work in trying to get Peter to have sex with one of them.

Everyone thought Peter was just too shy to have asked for sex but Divine has him undressing her with his eyes, these poor girls must feel insulted.

Yeah, well, plus your insult with betrayal then multiple it by a hundred. That's what I'm feeling right now.

Who the hell is she to him, anyway? She only arrived a month ago and suddenly she's sitting right to him in History ( on my seat if I may add) and having the laugh of her life. Who even let her on my seat?!

I walked into class ten minutes after the bell rang, I had gone to look for Farren but I  haven't seen her, it's not like her to not be in her classroom. I even went into the teacher's lounge but none of them has seen her either.

Yet upon arriving at class, I notice everyone is too busy with Peter and Divine that they don't even notice that Farren isn't here. I am amazed at how easily Peter Jung forgets the people around him as soon as someone new comes in.

I shouldn't really be that surprised by it. It's one of Peter's traits to replace people. Shaking my head, I step towards the hugging couple and cough rather loudly.

Divine looks up and smiles at me, "Hey!" Her brown eyes are so wide that they remind me of Bambi, a small innocent dear.

Forcing myself to ignore the argue to call her cute ( very adorable she is) I frown at her, "You are on my seat. Move." I would have honestly left her to sit next to Jung, an easier method to ignore him, but then the whole school would question it, hence questioning my strength, then questioning my power over them and finally questioning my reputation as a whole. After that, I'd be dethroned and beheaded in the town square.

That's how all leaders in the past had fallen, by showing an ounce of weakness and kindness. I shall stand strong against her adorable Bambi eyes and dimpled smile.

A bright smile still on her face she gets up and kisses Peter on his cheek, my fist unconsciously clench, "Sorry for that. I'll see you, babe!" Her French accent nearly makes me want to kiss her cheeks. She skips towards the back and sits alone.