1

I was eight years old when I decided to be a superhero, but I turned ten my new goal was to be a firefighter; I turned twelve and saw darkness in the world so I decided to be the one who saved it one step at a time; then two years ago I was sixteen my- weird angsty phase- and I hated every fucking thing so much that I planned a Hitler move but this time I would erase the human race; but now, oh Christ now, at the age of eighteen all I want to do is take that little shit and fling him over the fucking Empire State building.

These things I wanted to be and do, all somehow related back to him. The one with the grey doe eyes, and chocolate brown hair.

I wanted to be a superhero when I saw him getting beaten to the ground by Luke and his hyenas; the firefighter was because of his house that burned down and killed his dog, Sea; a saver of Earth because he cried when he watched a rhino poached, and homeless, hungry kids; Hitler came the first time I heard him sobbing in the toilet, telling me how he tries to impress everyone but they still burned his car... And now my dream was to escape this shit hole but at the same time throw him over my shoulder and body slam him to death!

I just want to take--

Oh, you have to be kidding me! Really? Right in front of my fucking locker!

A high moan makes me loosen then tighten my grip on the door of my locker. I get I haven't been friends with anyone for nearly ten years but do they not have basic human decency?

The whole hallway stops to stare at the shameless couple playing trudge of war with each other's tongue, after watching for two minutes they all continue as if this was normal because it was.

Teenagers here will bang the teachers right in front of all to see. One time the principal and the previous leader of the cheer team were banging in his office, I know because everyone knows, we know because we heard it through the intercom! He is one kinky man for a forty-year-old.

Me being the asshole I am, I bang my locker so hard that it shakes the lockers next to it. The couple repels from each other, staring at me with shock or frustration. I don't care, damn it is still the first day of my last year of school yet I'm already drained.

The girl twirls her hair with a smirk, "Hey Mason." She giggles, I look at her boyfriend with a raised brow he simply shrugs and turns to leave not before patting her ass. "You look hot today." I want to cringe and fall to the floor but I have a reputation to keep, at least for a few more months.

"When do I not, beautiful?" I fake a smirk. Her cheeks glow hot pink as her giggles turn louder and I resist the temptation to strangle her, she takes it too far when she touches my chest with her red coloured witch nails trailing up and down. My stomach burns.

"Now now, angel. Not in school, I'll see you after classes. Yes?" I grab her wrist tightly letting bitter promises flow out of my lips, she nods so fast that I fear her head would fall off. I smirked once more and leave, nearly running to my history class.

I love history! It's my strongest suit right after English. Something about sitting down and reading about how different countries from different times lived their lives without the horror of technology, life back then looked so easy, hard yes but better than this.

I just adore learning about people's mistakes that created this shit of a generation. Oh and yes I get to judge them without someone calling me out (as if they could). Because bitch, history goes both ways, good and bad! Not to mention he is in this same class, a blessing bending with a curse.