2↠

"Are you insane?" Luke yelled, shaking his head. Ashton shrugged, fiddling with the dangerous weapon. He had heard about the game while scrolling through the internet.

"It could be fun." Ashton spoke, gazing at the other people surrounding the gun on the table.

Calum shook his head. "Are you actually crazy?" He finally was able to gently push the girl that was clinging to his arm. She was like a little puppy, constantly following Calum around and he hated it. "What actually makes you think that killing each other would be a fun thing to do?"

"Im in." Michael announced, ignoring the knot in his stomach. Ashton high- fived him. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes. Michael sat down on the floor, next to where Ashton was, gun and bullets in the center.

The brunette boy looked over at Emily, gesturing his hand to the gun. She sighed. "Fine, I'll play." The three girls joined the circle. The other two would do anything Emily did, afraid of looking like a loser if they didn't.

Ivy stood up from the couch and sat down in the circle next Michael. He went to wrap his arm around her small shoulders, but the fugitive shoved him away.

Calum joined shortly after, not wanting to seem like a wimp in front of the girl he was infatuated with. The youngest of the boys was still standing by the couch, registering what was going on around him. His friends must've consumed a lot of alcohol go think this was relatively practical.

"There is no way in hell I'm playing that game." He shook his head at the seven people sitting on the dirty floor.

Michael snickered at the shaking boy. "Don't be a pussy, Luke."

Luke held his ground as long as he could before he gave into the pestering boys. He sat down next to Calum and one of the other girls that came with Emily. Obviously she had a name, but he didn't care enough to learn it.

"Isn't there supposed to be only one bullet?" Ivy spoke, looking at Ashton.

Ashton nodded. "Technically, yes, but I wanted to mix it up a little bit." He gave the other people in the group a sly smile. "I will load one bullet and then we all go around, taking chances pulling the trigger. Eventually someone will get shot." He paused, looking over the horrified faces. "Each time someone gets shot, I will load the gun again." He concluded.

"There's only seven bullets though." Emily noted.

Ashton rolled his eyes at the Barbie like figure sitting next to him. "That means one of us lives." He clapped his hands together.

"This is the game where no one comes out a winner."

☠✝☠✝

A.N.
Honestly I know it's so unrealistic that they would all be like yay okay let's kill each other but oh well

So the chapters in this aren't always going to be long, some of them will be really short like this one.

Lmao okay bye