7↠

It was coming close to two o'clock in the morning and two people of the original group of eight were dead. The smell coming from the lifeless bodies was nauseating so Ashton and Michael dragged the two of them into the next room over. It was hard for the girls and Luke not to break down and cry all over again as they watched their closest friends' blood smear across the floor.

They all repositioned themselves on a different part of the floor that was clear of blood. "Should we spin the gun around again since we all shifted spots?" Emily asked from her spot on the left of Michael.

Ashton nodded and placed the gun in the center of all of them. Luke's nerves were getting the best of him as he was sitting on the wooden floor that made his butt go numb and his back ache from his bad posture. He partially wanted the gun to land on him so he could shoot himself and get this over with,  but part of him knew he wasn't ready to die just yet. He wasn't even considered a legal adult, there is no way he should be ending his life so soon.

His bloodshot eyes watched the gun go round and round, the muzzle of the gun pointing to all of them at one point or another. Luke sighed in relief when the gun stopped spinning, but his heart sank when he noticed it was pointed towards the person on his left.

Michael.

Michael shook his head, sending a soft smile towards the youngest boy who started to whimper. Michael grabbed him and pulled him closer to his side. "I have something to tell you." He spoke softly, mainly talking to Luke. He wished everyone else in the room would disappear so they could be alone, but that's not how it works.

Luke faced Michael with tear stained cheeks, silently telling him to open up to him. "I know that I'm straight as a line, but I can't stop myself from falling in love with you. A boy. I never thought that the geeky little kid with the bright green glasses that I met five years ago could make me feel this way." Michael grabbed Luke's face softly to make him open his swollen eyes

"You're special, Luke. I mean it. I've never met someone so caring, so dedicated, so loving. I hope you're the one who makes it out alive because you don't deserve any of this. You've never intentionally done anything in spite of someone. You have so much ahead of you."

Michael's chapped lips met Luke's wet ones. They tasted salty from all of the crying the younger boy has done,  but Michael couldn't complain because his probably tasted like vomit and alcohol. They kiss was filled with so much passion and love Luke could feel it radiating through his shaking body. The romantic kiss shared between the two of them lasted ten seconds total, Luke counted.

They pulled apart from each other as Michael raised the gun to the side of his temple. "I love you, Lukey." Then he squeezed the trigger ever so slightly.

Luke didn't hear the loud bang of the revolver. He didn't feel his lovers blood go all over his face and body. Luke didn't notice that half of the dead redheads body slumped into Luke's lap. All he felt was pain. He felt like his heart was shot along with Michael. It was like there was a hole in the middle of his chest and the only thing that could fill that hole was bleeding out on the same floor he was sitting on.

What crushed Luke the most was that he didn't even get to tell the boy that he loved him too.

☠✝☠✝

A.N.

just an fyi I hate this chapter so if you guys want me to rewrite it I will

but anyway Muke died before it even had a chance to begin

oh whale goodbye Michael it was nice hearing you confess your love for luke

muke will live on