10↠

Hot damn here we are again...

Emily, Katy, Luke, and Ashton. The four that were remaining. The four that have had to endure all the excruciating deaths of their friends. One of them would make it out alive, only they didn't know who.

Emily did not want it to be her. She wanted to be shot. She needed that bullet to go right through her skull and end her life. Emily craved her death.

"I'm going next." She announced, brushing Katy off of her arm so she could grab the gun from Ivy's lifeless hand. Her fingers were still warm.

Katy let out a loud sob. "You can't leave me Emmy! If you die, there is no way I can survive without you!" She began to let out loud wails of pain. Katy needed her best friend.

"Katy, look at me," Emily said, grabbing the sides of her face to catch her attention. "There is no way I would've wanted this, okay? But I cannot live on knowing that i witnessed all of these people die." She hugged her friend tightly and pecked her forehead. "You're going to be okay whether you live or die."

Emily gave Katy's hand one last, reassuring squeeze before pulling the trigger. Although, when she pulled it, nothing happened. She set the gun again, ready to pull the trigger until it took her life away.

"No! Emmy stop! Stay, please!" Sarah begged as she watched Emily fiddle around with the gun.

"I love you baby." Emily knew that the next time she pulled the trigger it would be her last. So when the loud bang filled the room, and the blood of her best friend went all over Katy, she let out an ear piercing scream.

"No! No! No!" She sobbed, "Come back to me!" She knelt over Emily, screaming into her face that was covered in red.

Katy felt arms wrap around her as she was pulled from her dead friend. She turned around and found that the arms belonged to Luke. She began to beat on his chest and beg that he let her go.

Usually Luke would've obliged to her pleas, but not this time. It broke his heart too much to see the girl sobbing into a person that would never take another breath.