4↠

The tan teenager took the gun from Ivy and rested it on the floor in front of him. He couldn't get himself to grab the revolver. Every time he tried to reach his hand out, it began to shake uncontrollably.

"Calum," Ashton began. "Please just get it over with. The suspense is killing me."

Ashton didn't mean his sentence in a bad way. Not knowing if his friend was going to die or not was killing him inside. Ashton always had a soft spot for his best friend, and he wasn't sure why.

Michael watched his childhood best friend from a few feet away. There was a knot beginning to tie tighter and tighter as each painful second crept by.

Luke couldn't watch. His eyes had been shut tightly, waiting for the click of the gun. Calum had practically always treated him with kindness.

Calum turned towards the beautiful girl next to him, trying not to cry. "Ivy, you're beautiful and I can't help myself from falling in love with you."

She looked at him, confused at why someone would love her when they barely knew who she was.

Cal leaned in, pressing his soft limps to her cracked ones. He felt something erupt inside his stomach and travel throughout his body. He didn't know what it was, but he knew it was because of Ivy.

The girl, for the first time in a while, had felt loved. Her heart felt fuzzy, head spinning from being overwhelmed. Kissing Calum felt right to her. It was crazy how he met her practically fifteen minutes ago and he was already feeling a strange sensation.

"Okay," He said, pulling away from Ivy. She craved more. She wanted the feeling of his soft lips against hers.

He looked over at his three bandmates, who had also become his brothers. "I love you guys so much, I don't even care how gay it sounds. You guys are the greatest fucking people I know." His voice cracked at the end and he knew he was close to losing his mind.

He tried to think on the positive side. At least his mother wouldn't feel such a burden when he was around. Calum was an accident and he knew it. He could tell by the way his parents had plenty of photo albums of his sister, but only a handful of him. They would've wanted it this way.

Ivy intertwined her pale fingers with his tan ones as he raised the gun to his temple. A loud bang filled the almost silent house, along with a scream coming from Ivy. Blood from Calum covered her already dirty clothes.

Luke opened his eyes slowly, afraid of what was going to be next to him. There, lying on the rotting wooden floor, was his best friend. He couldn't control the soft hiccup that left his lips.

The dead boy laid there, blood pouring out of the wound from the left side of his head. His still warm fingers were still holding onto Ivy as she cried. The three other girls sat there, stunned at the events that were unfolding.

Ashton just sat there, staring at the metal object in his bloody hand. He didn't cry or speak, he just sat there feeling lost.

Michael was the worst out of everyone. He always put up a mask, always being an asshole, but Luke knew it was just an act when Michael let out a high pitched wail.

The eighteen year old had just witnessed his best friend, his brother, shoot himself in the head. He had watched him commit suicide.

He couldn't handle it as his body shook and his heart ached. He felt sick as the blood pooled on the floor. He couldn't look at his best friend who laid on the floor, lifeless.

A.N

Ah yes  goodbye clum you might be missed. This story is so fucked up but oh well