8↠

I apologize hardcore for how short this is going to be and how long it took me to update:( im a shitty person, i know

"Ashton, this is fucking crazy!" Ivy yelled at the oldest boy. "Innocent people have died all because they were a little drunk and they couldn't say no to you!"

She had enough. She didn't want anymore people to be killed. They all had to be pretty fucked up in the head to go through with this. Ivy didn't understand how stupid they could be. What kind of a group of teenagers just decides to go around and shoot themselves in the temple? Even she knew that this was exceptionally insane and she had barely left the same house for years. Stable kids don't do this. If only she thought of this an hour ago.

Ashton glanced at the gun resting in Emily's sweating palms. He refused to show any emotions, for now anyway. He couldn't show signs of weakness when they were this close to coming to an end of the game. Only five people were left. He could keep himself together for that long, he was sure of it.

Ivy snapped her fingers in front of his face. Ashton had been continuing to space out since they began this whole monstrosity and Ivy couldn't handle it anymore. She rose her hand and slapped Ash as hard as she could across his left cheek. Now that definitely caught his attention.

Ashton stood up so quickly Emily was shocked he didn't get whiplash. "What was that for?!"

"You know what!"

"Don't blame all this shit on me!" He roared. "You guys could've left a long time ago." The very muscular boy's eyes almost burned a hole through Ivy as he waited for an answer.

Ivy couldn't think of anything to retaliate with. Half of the people would still be alive if they had just left and gone home, but it was like Ashton had this power over everyone else. Like he was a king and they were all his slaves.

"I refuse to continue playing." Ivy announced. She turned on her heel and began walking to the door, but stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the gun being loaded.

Ashton's voice was stern and commanding when he spoke towards the skinny girl. "Move another inch towards that door and I will shoot a hole through your goddamned head."

Ivy slowly turned to face Ashton, hands up in defense. "This is so fucking wrong." She muttered. Ashton lowered the gun at a slow pace as Ivy gently took her place next to Luke.

"Are we able to continue the game without anymore interruptions?" He asked, the gun still in his hand. And all the remaining kids could do was nod there heads and pray it would all be over soon.

☠✝☠✝

I'm mad tired and I had like negative inspiration to write this so I'm v sorry but I want to make brownies and sleep for the rest of my life but I can't

Pce out