9↠

Not like it's a huge surprise that it has taken me this long to update...let's be real I suck at updating. This update is short and I'm sorry but there isn't much to go on right now. So that's that. And I apologize if the updates have been getting repetitive but after the next two updates the last few chapters should be lit.

Ashton wanted this to be over. He had not planned on thinking this whole ordeal would take over two hours. Five people were still alive and very unstable. Emily refused to let go of Katy. Luke could not get himself to stop crying. Even Ivy showed she was afraid by how much her body was shaking.

"Jesus Christ, someone take the goddamn gun before I shoot all of you!" Ivy yelled, surprising all over the others. When no one moved to grab the terrible object in the middle, she grabbed it. "Should I spin it, or just pull the trigger on myself?" It was an eerie silence that followed behind her question. No one had answered and no one was planning to, she knew this.

"Very well then," Ivy spoke to herself, pulling the gun into her lap. "Before this happens I want to say that I hope that all of you live a peaceful after life." She was speaking to the three in front of her, excluding Ashton. "And you," She pointed towards the boy with light brown hair. "Are Satan himself. I hope you don't die so you have to spend the rest of your life rotting in prison, like you deserve."

Ashton was glad he spent all those years concealing his emotions because now he was a pro at it. He felt like he could be dealt the worst hand in the world and he would still be able to play it off like he was happy and full of life. Maybe it was a bad thing, but that helped him pull off a lot of things. It was like he wore a mask, never taking it off for anyone.

"How are you okay with this?" Luke asked, voice quivering. "Our friends have died because you all had us so manipulated." The sound of Luke's voice made Ashton's heart clench. He kept his eyes focused on the floor, knowing he would give in to the tears if he looked up at the most innocent boy he knew. He needed to keep his mask on. He couldn't even take it off for Luke.

Luke continued to ramble on about all the things he was afraid to say to Ashton's face. He told him about how stuck up and opinionated Ashton was. How Luke's confidence went down the drain every time a tiny comment was made by him. The blond spilled out all of the thoughts he's had tucked away in his brain. Ashton had never felt lower in life than right now, but he kept his hood up.

He slammed his hands down on the wooden floor. "Goddamn, I get it Luke." Ashton's rage filled eyes looked up to meet Luke. The younger boy gave in and slouched. Ashton smiled internally, knowing he had complete control over the blue eyed boy.

Meanwhile, Ivy still held the gun in her sweating hand. "I hope your life is filled with demons and unhappiness because of non of them deserved any of this," Ivy whispered, finally. She pulled the trigger, knowing that the bullet would go through her head and that a loud bang would ring out. She prayed to God that she didn't know existed to kill her. She was tired of living in a lonely life with no one to love.