6↠

A.N.

GUys im sorry that im such a shitty person and havent updated in the 11 days exactly... but it doesnt matter now because im doing it now. i have to pee real bad but im updating for yall instead so youre welcome lmao

Emily screamed when she saw her best friend of eight years crumple to the floor in a bloody mess. She knew that something was going to go wrong tonight, yet she went with what Ashton suggested because she wanted him to like her so bad. They should've just stayed at the overcrowded party that would've gone on for hours.

"I miss her already." Katy wailed from beside Emily. Emily nodded while holding onto her only remaining best friend, crying into her neck.

Everyone lifted their heads when they heard a weird noise coming from across the room. Michael was hunched over, hands on his knees, throwing up everything he had consumed in the past day. From where Ivy was sitting, she could see fast tears coming down his face.

"Ashton, can we please stop this?" Luke wailed from his left. Ashton stared straight ahead, avoiding the feeling of everyone's eyes pouring into him. The blond boy shook Ashton's shoulder, trying to get him to look at him.

The oldest boy continued to just sit there. He was never good at dealing with his emotions, only bottling them up inside until he exploded with rage. Those explosions happened quite often, the victims usually his parents considering they were the center of all his negativity.

Luke was finally able to grab his attention by shoving him much harder than he ever has before. "No," Ashton spoke. "We can't stop this game! We have to finish it."

Luke took a sharp breath in. "Why? This is crazy!"

"Luke, we started the game and now we are going to finish it!" Ashton commanded. "And if you refuse," He continued, "Don't think I won't hesitate to shoot you."

The innocent blond boy sat there dumbfounded. "I don't even know you anymore." He spoke quietly, staring into Ashton's hazel eyes.

While the two were talking Ivy scurried over to Michael to make sure he was okay. She was well aware that there was nothing close to okay with the situation that they were in, but the least she could do was check up on him.

Michael was able to stop himself from throwing up so he rejoined the rest of the remaining people. They had shifted spots because they did not want to be near any of their dead friends. The whole room smelt strongly of blood, of course. Along with a stench of body odor. Sure, the girls loaded up on perfume and the boys wore cologne, but all of them began to sweat out of nerves. Plus, the room had become unbearably stuffy.

"I believe it's your turn now, Emily." Ashton said, passing the gun to the girl who had been attached to his hip for quite some time.

Emily nodded, running her fingers through her long hair. "I guess it's kind of tradition to say something before each of us pull the trigger, huh?" The rest of the group shrugged in return.

She took a shaky breath. "Alright, well as most of you know I've slept with a lot of guys" Ashton let out a small snort, receiving a smack on the arm from Mikey. "Well there is obviously there is a reason behind that."

"Growing up I never had a lot of attention from my parents. They were always focused on work. The only attention I received was from my father when he was having a bad day." Luke gulped, knowing where this was going.

"At night he would come into my room while I was sleeping and I would wake up to feeling pressure on my body. My eyes would open to see my father standing above me with a sly grin on his face. He grabbed at my underwear, pulling it down to my ankles." She paused to take a breath, while Katy took this as an opportunity to grab her hand.

"Then he would rape me, touching me in places that no father should touch their child ever." She spared herself and the others the gory details, not wanting to completely open the wounds that she's been trying to heal for years. "My mother knew about. God, she fucking knew it and she chose to ignore it because she didn't want to lose her precious husband."

"So, that's why I do so many sexual things, I guess. I know it probably doesn't make sense to you guys, but I do the things I do because that's what I was used to." What Emily had been trying to explain was, she grew up thinking it was okay to take advantage of people for sex. She is well aware now that you should never treat someone like that ever.

"I started seeing a therapist not too long ago, pretty much ever since my dad went to jail. I know that I haven't gotten very far, but I really wanted to change the way I am." She sighed, looking at all the people who had pretty much become her friends.

Emily did not get shot when she pulled the trigger. She hugged her only remaining best friend tightly, fearing the amount of time she actually has left with her. Luke figured, being the Christian kid he is, that God gave Emily just a little bit longer to live because she had a tough life growing up.

And yeah, Ashton felt a tiny bit guilty for snorting when Emily began talking.

☠✝☠✝

A.N

IM SORRY FOR UPDATING AFTER 13 DAYS OR something like that idk what it actually is

And I know that the end might not make sense but I hope it does

Lol almost 1000 words

Go me