3↠

Ashton placed one of the golden bullets into the revolver. He spun the cylinder and placed the weapon in the center of the eight bodies.

"I'm going to spin it to see who takes the gun first." His large fingers touched the end of the gun. It spun around a few times before the front of the revolver pointed towards Ivy.

She swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat. Her pale fingers wrapped around the object before she rested it in her hands. She stared at it for a few moments.

"I just wanted to say something before I pull this trigger." She spoke. "I lied about running away from the cops. I actually lived here with my mother since I was three." She paused to wipe a tear from under her eye. Ashton rolled his eyes- he didn't need to hear some "heart- throbbing" story that wasn't true.

"One night, on October 16th, I was lying in my bed when I heard my mother greet someone at the door. I was only eleven at the time. I could hear their voices, but they were muffled by my closed door."

"Soon they began yelling about my mother owing him money. They began to argue more and more until I heard a loud scream come from my mother's mouth. After that, I couldn't hear anything anymore."

Ivy looked at all the shocked faces before continuing on. "I sat up in my room for what felt like hours, before I finally crept downstairs to find out what was going on."

Her breathing got caught in her throat, more tears slipping out of her eyes. "There, on the floor, was a large puddle of blood." She didn't want to talk about it anymore, but she wouldn't let herself die until she told someone.

Calum could feel a tear fall from his eye as he watched the sobbing girl beside him. He felt terrible because there was no way he could turn back time and help save her mother.

"I never found my mother again. I stayed here and used the money my mother had stored away for food and the essentials. Eventually the electricity was shut off because no one paid the bill, but not many people came around this house. Just a couple teenagers like you." Ivy finished her story, letting the rest of her tears flow down her cheeks.

Calum pulled her in for a long hug, while all the others let Ivy's words register in their minds.

"I'm really sorry, Ivy." Luke said as he watched Calum comfort her from across the circle.

Ivy smiled through her tears before grabbing the gun again. "Let's get this over with."

She closed her eyes and raised the gun to the side of her head. Her right index finger rested on the trigger. She gathered up all of her courage. Her breath increased as the seconds ticked by.

She pulled the trigger slowly, only hearing a quiet clicking noise. She sighed in relief, letting out a shaky laugh.

Michael let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding. He didn't do well with blood.

"Okay Calum, you're next."

☠✝☠✝

A.N

It's v hot out today

Anyway I hope you all liked this