Chips are yellow!

Leah and Evie were like two little children at a sleep over. They lay in their beds, looking up at the ceiling and giggling ridiculously. The two of them spoke about anything and everything as the sky grew darker.

"I can't believe you fell off your bike," Evie chuckled, thinking back to that day.

"It was actually a very scarring experience," Leah replied, making Evie laugh even harder. Her dopey little grin made Leah join in and soon enough they were both giggling.

It got later and after having some ridiculously weird conversations, they were both tired.

"Night. I love you kiddo," Leah said before rolling over.

"Night. I love you too," Evie said, rolling over as well and settling down to sleep.

***

Today the five of them were going to watch a basketball match. They'd been for a long walk in the morning and now they were relieved to be able to sit down.

It was very exciting to watch and they got really into it. Being athletes, they were all very competitive and it was as if their lives depended on the result.

After all the excitement, they headed out for dinner and went to a fancy looking restaurant.

"You know somewhere is nice when they have leather menus," Evie laughed as she admired it.

"You also know it's fancy when you can't understand what it says," Ellie said, not sure what any of it was.

"Do they have chicken nuggets and chips?" Leah asked, scanning the menu as everything else sounded way too out there for her.

"Of course you only want beige food," Keira teased her.

"Chips are yellow!" Leah tried to argue.

They all ordered and waited for it to be brought over. All of them chattered away, being able to find something new despite spending every waking minute together for the past week and a half. It was sad that they only had a few more days before they headed home but for now they were having so much fun it didn't matter.

Music and dancing had been one of their favourite pass times so it was to no one's surprise that as soon as they were home, Leah's play list was on and they were all dancing round the patio.

They bounced up and down and laughed at just how stiff Ellie was.

"How can you be a goalie and be that stiff?" Lucy laughed.

"I'm not sure," Ellie replied truthfully.

***

The next evening they all headed out to the arcade. Obviously, they had to put a competition in there.

"Most tickets win," Lucy said.

"Loser buys a round?" Leah suggested with a laugh.

"What happens if I lose? I can't buy a round," Evie said.

"Better do well then kiddo," Ellie told her.

"Bring it on," Keira said. They all split off, Evie and Keira heading straight to the basketball machine.

Evie went first and her basketball team days helped massively. Keira was less good but she still rocked it.

"God I'm sweating," Keira laughed as she collected her tickets.

They went off to do a 3D zombie simulator and agreed to split the tickets they made in half.

It was extremely fun and they both shrieked and laughed as wave after wave of zombies came their way.