Chapter Nine: Plan

Skye's POV; Still Sunday night,

Rose closed the back door behind me and looked over at the trees. Then she took out her phone and typed something. I noticed Beth checking her phone after Rose was done typing. Did Rose see the same thing I did? My heart started to race and I couldn't slow it down. Oh no, this is how an anxiety attack starts, and sometimes escalates into a full blown panic attack. "Hey, it's okay. You're safe with me," Rose whispered in my ear.

She wrapped her arms around me, like a blanket of protection. I buried my face in her chest anticipating an anxiety attack. "You're safe with me my love." I felt Rose kiss my head. Her soothing words must have been some sort of spell, because soon my heart had slowed. And now I was starting to fall asleep. "Let's get into bed, okay?" Rose asked, slightly pulling away. I nodded my head and followed her to the bedroom.

Monday morning,

Rose went to get out of bed, but I didn't want her to yet. "No. Stay," I said, pulling her back to me. "Come on, we should get up and moving now," Rose sat up. "No, I just want to lay here a little longer with you," I whined. Rose raised her eyebrow at me. The look on her face was a mixture of, 'aww' and 'did she just tell me no'. "Please?" I said with puppy eyes. "Alright. Only because you said please," She gave in and pulled me into her by my waist. "And what if I didn't say please, and instead I demanded you to stay in bed with me," I asked with a smirk. "Nobody demands that I do anything. And if you try, well I'd have to punish you princess," her eyes darkened again. "Punish me how?" I questioned.

"Wouldn't you like to know," her eyes continued to get darker. "Two questions, why do you keep calling me princess, and why do your eyes darken in moments like these?" I was staring intently in her eyes. "One, you are my princess, and you'll officially be one when I take back my throne. And two, my eyes darken in moments like these from desire," she explained. "Desire. So if you desire me so much, why haven't you kissed me yet," I whispered as I leaned in. I want to kiss her so fucking bad, but every time I try she pulls away. "Trust me, I want to kiss you so badly. But my fangs also come out from desire. The desire to mark you as truly mine gets so tempting, and I don't want to hurt you,"

"Not even just a peck?" I asked. Her fangs were now poking out. The thought of her marking me was actually starting to turn me on. "I don't know if I'd be able to control myself," She whispered looking at my lips. "We won't know until we try it..right?" I said getting dangerously closer. We were so close, so I leaned in to kiss her. She pulled away slightly, but she didn't pull too far away. "Please.." I looked up at her with pleading eyes. "You're really good with your manners baby girl," she said before ever so softly crashing her lips onto mine. 

Finally, I get to taste her soft lips. She tastes better than you could ever imagine. And her lips are soft like the pedals of a rose. I wrapped my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss. I felt her fangs gently caress my bottom lip. I let out a soft moan, not able to hold it back. And as soon as I did, she flipped me onto my back. She now has me pinned by my hips underneath her. "Careful when making those sweat noises baby..I might just mark you right here..right now," she said in between kisses. I was soaked now, I'll have to change my underwear after this. Unless she rips them off me. "I can tell that you really want me to mark you. I don't need to stick my hand down there to know that you're dripping for me, I can smell it," she whispered in my ear. Her hot breath hitting my neck, making me shiver.

"Get up you two! I made food and Angie wants out of her cage!" Zach shouted from the other side of the door. "Fucking god damn it," I cursed under my breath. "Maybe next time princess," Rose said, placing a kiss on my forehead before getting up. "Well, at least I get to kiss you now. Right?" I asked, following her to the door. "Of course," she held my face and gave me one more kiss before opening the door. This made me smile.

"Morning, I made some bacon. Can Angie have bacon?" Zach asked. He seemed a bit different today. Like he's anxious about something..maybe him and Beth had a disagreement. "No she can't. She can only have fruits and veggies," I said, grabbing some nice crispy bacon. "Good morning guys. Rose, do you want to join me in the basement for a second?" Beth gave Rose a knowing look. "You guys don't have to drink your blood in the basement. You don't need to hide that," I joked. "Oh, we just didn't want to make you uncomfortable," Beth said, a bit shocked. "It's okay, I want all of us to have breakfast together," I said, sitting at the dinner table. "Okay, well then I'll be back with our drinks Rose," Beth smiled. Rose sat next to me and rested her hand on my knee.

Zach and Beth soon joined us at the table. "So, can you guys eat human food? Or does your diet have to be purely blood?" I asked. "We can eat human food, and most of us do because human food tastes good. Or it reminds vampires who were turned about their human lives," Beth explained. "Aren't all vampires turned?" I questioned. "No, most of us are born vampires," Rose responded. "Huh, well have you ever tried bacon Rose?" I looked at her. She most likely has, but I asked anyway. "Actually, no I have yet to try it,"

"Well, you're gonna have some now. Open," I said, holding up a piece of bacon. She raised her eyebrow at me again. "Please?" I asked. She opened her mouth and let me feed her the bacon. "That's actually pretty good. Thank you darling," She smiled at me. "You two are too cute," Beth chuckled. I looked down at my now empty plate embarrassed. "Rose, how do you plan on taking back the throne?" Beth asked in a serious tone. Rose's calm happy face had turned into a cold serious one. "I need to get in contact with the rebels in the villages. See them face to face and see where their heads are at. Mainly to see how they'd feel about Skye being mated to me," Rose sighed at that last part.

"You can go undercover in the villages, just mask your scent," Beth suggested. "I'm going to have to," Rose said, leaning back in her chair. "The rebels should be easy to spot. They all wear blue rings on their right hands. And to communicate in public they use sign language,"

"It's a good thing I know how to sign,"

"Really? You know how to sign too?" I asked. I taught myself sign language a few years ago. "Yes, I was taught to sign from a very young age. Which was 350 years ago," Rose signed. "You're 350 years old?!" I signed, shocked at her age. She laughed at my reaction. "Yes, I'm old compared to you humans,"

"That was confusing to watch," Beth laughed. Zach was quite this whole time. Why is he acting weird? "Once I see where their heads are at, then maybe I will introduce Skye to them, but for now," Rose dragged, looking down at me. "We'll have to spend some time away from each other," she finished with a slight sad smile. I saw Zach's head bounce up. Why is he now paying attention? But anyways, what Rose just said made my heart hurt a little. "What? No, I don't want to do that. We haven't spent that much time together, and you're already trying to leave me?" I whined jokingly. "I know princess, I'm sorry. But if I am to become the Queen again, you'll need to get used to this,"

"Queen or not. You will have to get used to me tagging along on every little trip you need to go on," I said, hugging her. I don't want to be away from her, at all. "You can't come with my little one, it's too dangerous for you," Rose hugged me back. "How about this, I will take you out on a date tonight before I have to leave in the morning. Is that okay?" Rose asked. "You're not gonna let me come with you?"

"No"

I pouted a bit. "Well then I can't wait for our date," I said, still pretending to pout. Rose laughed and placed a kiss on my head. "There is an empty beach house just a mile south of here. You two could go there for the night," Beth suggested. "Sounds fun," Rose said smiling. Her eyes went dark red for a split second. "I saw that," I signed, smirking. Rose looked away and brought her cup to her lips. I wonder what those lips could do to me tonight... 

----------

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy "My Rose". This is my second story, my first is called "Skye and her Alpha". All story characters are mine, and yes I use myself as one of the main characters as it is easier for me to write that way. I update every other day, and I already have chapters just waiting to be published.

Please feel free to comment on anything good or bad, and make sure to vote! This lets me know if you are actually enjoying my story! Thank you!