Chapter Twenty-One: The Fight Part Two

Skye's POV;

"Anna, don't do this!" Rose yelled. I looked over and saw Anna pointing a gun at her. My heart stopped and time went still. What if the bullets are silver? Or worse, covered in black rose oil? No time to think, I have to do something. I looked all around me to see if there was anything that would help me. Then a beautiful bow that was hung on the wall caught my eye. Something about it was just..almost calling my name. Next to the bow was the case of arrows.

I quickly grabbed the bow and arrows, ran into the room and pulled back the drawstring, aiming the arrow right at her head. "Don't kill her," Rose pleaded, bringing me out of that weird trance. I want to kill this bitch so bad. "You can't stop this," Anna said as she went to pull the trigger. "Noo!!" I screamed. I shot the arrow and knocked the gun out of her hand. Thankfully she didn't get the chance to actually fire it. I went into pure rage. I shot two more arrows right into her shoulders, pinning her onto the closet door behind her.

Then I went to go for her head, but Rose put her hand on the tip of the arrow. I dropped the bow and arrow to check on her immediately. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay baby,"

"Ouch you filthy bitch!" Anna spat in pain. Rose turned to her, "I tried to do this as nicely as possible,"

"By having her almost kill me with Mother's bow?!"

"You were going to shoot my mate! And the only reason why you are pin to the fucking door instead of dead, is because she asked me to not kill you,"

"Everything is handled outside your majesty-ohh," Alex came running in. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the situation. Anna pinned to the door and me holding a bow. "That looks painful," he tried to not laugh. "It was the worst I could do to her at the moment," I said as I put the bow down. "Any prisoners Alex?" Rose asked. "The remaining few surrendered," he replied. "Good. Take Anna down to the dungeon and have the others clean the place up. Then you'll get everyone ready, you have to announce the new Princess and Queen," Rose said as she wrapped her arm around my waist.

The End :)

Is it really 'the end' though?..