Chapter Twelve: I Need You

Skye's POV:

Her whispering in my ears sent chills down my spine. Rose had kicked the front door open blindly while kissing me. Our breaths were picking up speed as Rose was trying to find the bedroom. Honestly, the couch was closer and would have been just fine. Rose finally found the bedroom and kicked that door open too. She pinned me against the wall, pressing her body against mine. Her breasts are now pressed tightly against my stomach.

Her hands gripped my thighs tightly. I felt her tongue run across my bottom lip, demanding for an entrance. But I wouldn't let her, not yet. Her hands went from my thighs to my ass, gripping it roughly and quickly. That caused me to moan, which gave her the entrance she needed. Her tongue was now exploring my mouth. She started massaging my ass. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, giving me access to her neck. 

I started sucking on her neck with the intention to leave marks. She groaned and next thing I know, she has me pinned down on the bed. Rose grabbed my chin, "I said I'm the one in charge here. Don't test me princess". She attacked my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot. I could feel her marks already starting to form. She trailed down to my chest. "May I?" Rose looked up at me, tugging on the strap of my dress. "You may," I said, sitting up. In one swift motion Rose pulled my dress off with ease. Now seeing my bare skin, Rose looked like she was on cloud nine.

She trailed her hand down my stomach. "I'm going to mesmerize every inch of you," she whispered before taking my bra off, and throwing it across the room. I started undoing her top. She grabbed my chin, making me look up at her. Her eyebrow was raised again. "I want your top off," I demanded. "How do you ask,"

"Please," I whispered. "Take it off," Rose grinned. Without waiting another minute, I took her top off. I ran my hands down her chest, to her toned stomach and back up. "You're beautiful," I said in awe. "As are you my love," Rose said, gently pushing me back down. She left a few more marks before moving down to my breast. She slowly started sucking on them, gently biting once in a while. It felt like my skin was on fire, getting even hotter with every touch. Her hands caressing my thighs as she made her way down my stomach. Each kiss became softer and softer the closer she got to my core. "Damn it!"

Rose jumped backwards, almost falling off the edge of the bed. "A-are you okay?" I asked, worriedly. She was gripping the sheets and her fangs were poking out. "Yes I-i'm okay. My fangs just jumped out," she replied. I can't imagine how hard it must be to try and control something like that. The urge to mark me like that. "Um, do you want to stop?" I asked, sitting up. Her grip on the sheets had loosened. "Do you trust me?" She asked, looking at me. "Yes,"

"Good, because I need you. And I'm not waiting any longer," she said, pushing me down once again. She ripped my underwear off and positioned herself between my legs, slowly spreading them open. She could now see just how ready I was for her. "You're so wet for me baby," Rose said, rubbing my inner thighs. "Safe word,"

"Um..red,"

"Good,"

Rose lowered herself to my core, her hot breath teasing me. She kissed all over my inner thighs. I started to squirm from wanting her to just finally touch me. "Don't tease me," I whined. "How do you ask," she said in a dominant tone. That just made me want her more. "Please, I need you," I begged. "Good girl," she praised. I never thought I'd actually enjoy being called a 'good girl', but here I am. She immediately started licking my wet folds, sucking my clit and running her tongue over my entrance. She used more pressure at the right times and in the right spots. I couldn't help but moan now. Rose knew exactly what she was doing, and how to do it. Within minutes, I had hit my climax. Normally it took quite awhile and a lot more for a girl to get me to this point.