Chapter Nineteen: Morning Fun

Skye's POV;

I wake up to Rose kissing my head and rubbing my back. "Mmm," I whine. "Why are you so whiny this morning?" Rose asked. "I was having a very horny dream, and you woke me up," I whined some more. "And what were you doing in this dream of yours?"

"We were doing all sorts of things," I grinned. "We?" Rose asked knowingly. "Mhm,"

"Care to explain what we were doing,"

"How about I show you," I said, straddling her. I knew that eventually she'd flip us and I wouldn't get a chance to do what I want, so I had to move fast. I kiss her softly yet, desperately. Then I made my way down her jaw and to her neck. Her skin is so soft and smooth. And her warm vanilla scent just drives me bat shit crazy. I can feel her hands move from my thighs to my ass. Doing whatever they please. "Mm baby," Rose moaned. I found her sweet spot, and her moan just made me even more excited. She grabbed my ass even harder and started moving my hips against her. She now had me grinding on her.

I could feel my wetness soak through my pajama shorts. I'm pretty sure she could feel it too. The pressure down there started to quickly build up, and I knew she was doing it on purpose. She's trying to get me to fold, so that she can be in charge. But I also know that she doesn't really want me to stop what I'm doing to her. Not wanting to give in, I forced my way to her breast. I need to know how they feel under my mouth. Right before I could put my lips to her chest, she picked up speed and started grinding with me. I was not prepared for the amount of pleasure that would bring. Moaning in her ear, she did not slow down or go any faster. We were going at just the right pace. And seconds later, I was coming undone, moaning her name. Not too long after, she had also came.

"Skye.." She moaned as she hit her climax. My god, my name sounds so fucking good when she moans it. Not giving us a chance to breathe, Rose sat up and we started making out. Her hands went from my ass, to my breast. She cupped both in her hands, messaging them roughly yet gently. "Mhm," I quietly moaned. She unclipped my bra and threw it across the room. Then she proceeded to remove my top. Last time she didn't let me take hers off, but I'm not taking 'no' as an answer this time. I quickly ripped her top off and threw it with my bra. "Don't you start misbehaving," She glared at me hungirly.

I looked down and I finally got a better look at her breast. I swear I might actually be drooling over them. Rose flipped us over, ripping off my bottoms at the same time. She attacks my neck, immediately sucking on my soft spot. "Mm," I moaned. I felt her smile against my skin. Leaving hickies all over my neck, she moved down to my bare chest. She immediately took one breast in her mouth and the other in her hand. While pinching one nipple she was gently biting and sucking the other. She switched between the two a few times before also leaving hickies on my stomach and hips. I couldn't handle any more teasing when she made her way to my inner thighs.

So I tried to push myself to her face, and failed. She had a tight grip on me, so I wasn't able to move the way I wanted to. "You know how to get what you want," Rose said in a luring tone. "P-please," I pleaded. "Please what," Rose stopped what she was doing, leaving me with no stimulation. This bitch is really gonna make me beg...and I will. "Please fuck me," I begged. She is the first to ever make me beg. And I'm kind of loving it. "Good girl," She praised. God, I love that nickname. Who knew a girl would ever make me feel this way? Not me.

Rose gently kisses my clit, becoming slower and going deeper with each kiss. "Mm," I couldn't help but moan as she sucked on my clit, using her teeth once in a while. Honestly, I don't think I'd mind just a little bit more pain. Just to keep me on my toes. Is that wrong of me to crave? Maybe, but oh well. Rose laps my wet folds with her tongue, picking up speed. "M-more p-please," I begged. As soon as I did, she dipped her tongue deeply into me, causing me to arch my back. "Oh m-my god...right th-there," I said in between moans. Keeping up the perfect pace, I cummed all over her face.