Chapter Eleven: Flashbacks

TRIGGER WARNING:: S/A

Skye's POV;

We had cleaned up the table and sat on the front porch. "You've already met my mom Linda, although it wasn't a proper greeting on her end. She's a kind yet stubborn person, and she has worked hard for her life and her relationships. But she wasn't always like that. For a long time, 14 years, she didn't really care about me. She just wanted to live her life like a teenager and pretend that I never happened. And she was too scared to stand up to my father, leaving me to raise myself,"

"Your father didn't raise you?" Rose asked, putting her arm around my shoulders. "Nope. My father is a drunk man who can barely take care of himself the way he should. The only thing that man is capable of doing is pissing off the wrong people, and traumatizing his daughter. He also didn't actually care about what happened to me. My life has been threatened so many times, by so many people because of him. And because of that, I've had to do things that no 13 year old should even have to think of doing,"

Flashback;

Skye is 13 years old and she is walking home from the bus stop,

I get off the bus and start the journey home. I choose to get off at a bus stop that's pretty far from the house. Not sure why. Maybe I just like to have some time to collect myself before having to deal with my dad. The bus pulls off and I see a black pickup truck parked on the other side of the road. I know something is up, because I've never seen that truck here. And none of the kids had gotten into it. I started walking away, still watching the truck out of the corner of my eye.

The truck started to follow me. "Here we go again," I sighed to myself. This isn't the first time it's happened. It happens quite often actually. At this point I'm used to it. At first things like this scared the shit out of me, as it should, but not anymore. There's been a few times where I actually found it to be a little...fun. I shouldn't find shit like this fun, but I do. Maybe it's because it's the only way I can get my anger out. And watching grown adults fail to 'control' me is amusing.

Now that the truck is definitely following me, instead of walking straight home, I started walking to my alleyway. It is a small alleyway that barely anyone even knows is there. It's where I keep my handgun, along with...other things. The truck started to follow more closely, but fell a bit behind as they watched me turn into the alleyway. I walked straight to the side of the dumpster, pulled it away from the wall and pulled out my gun hidden in a hole in the wall. I heard the truck start to turn into the alleyway, so I quickly took the safety off and hid the gun in my waistband on my back.

I turned around and watched the truck slowly approach me. The truck soon came to a stop, and three guys jumped out of it. "Hey, we finally found you," One of the guys said. I could tell that he was the 'leader' of the three. "Let me guess, my father did you wrong. And now you're here to hurt me, hoping that it would piss him off," I stated. "Oh yeah, we're gonna hurt you alright. Then maybe your daddy won't be mean to me anymore," he taunted as they slowly walked closer to me. I looked at their hands and waist bands and saw no weapons.

"First of all, my father doesn't give two shits about me. And second, you three are idiots for showing up unarmed," I spat. "Why would we need guns for a 13 year old girl?" One of the boys questioned while laughing. "We don't, we can handle you" The 'leader' said. They always seem to underestimate me. "Prove it then," I smiled. "No problem," they said before lunging at me. I dodged all of their attempts to grab me. I could hear them grunting out of annoyance. The 'leader' got in front of me and tried to grab me by my shirt, but I was too quick. I ran past him and threw the other two, pulling my gun from out of my waist. "What the fuck!" I heard one of the boys yell. I jumped onto the hood of the truck, using the tire as a stepping stool.

The boys scrambled to get to me. I turned around and shot all three of them in the head, not missing one shot. It was now silent as their bodies hit the ground. I jumped back down and walked over the now dead 'leader'. "Thought you said you could handle me," I said looking down at his body. I heard sirens in the distance. I quickly checked them for their wallets. Finding all of them I took the money, which all added up to $500. "Nice. Now I need a new hiding spot for my handgun," I said as I ran out of the alleyway.

Two weeks later;

**BANG BANG BANG**

"Why is this fucking door locked?!"

I woke up to my father banging and yelling at my door. He does this a lot, I just ignore him and stay in bed. "You have company, you little bitch! Open this damn door or I'll open it for you!" he slurred. What fucking company? "I'll open it for her," an unfamiliar voice said. Before I could react, the unknown man had busted down my bedroom door. "This is my friend, and he wants to spend some time with you. You will do what he asks!" my father spat as he closed the door behind him. "Shit!" I said, trying to back away from the man.

"Stay still," he yelled. He jumped on me and pinned me down. I struggled underneath him, but he was too heavy. He roughly kissed down my neck, chest and stomach. His hands started struggling with my pants. I was desperately searching underneath my pillows for my pocket knife. I finally found it before he could strip me of my clothing. Flicking it open, I sliced his arm, causing him to jump back. "You bitch!" he screamed. He lunged at me, only to have my knife in his chest. I watched the life drain out of him. "What the fuck is happening," my father stumbled into my room. "How many people do I have to kill, just to survive?!" I screamed, pinning him against the wall. "I'm packing my shit and leaving! And I swear to god, if I ever see your face again, I will kill you!" I pushed my knife to his throat. He looked at the dead man, then back at me and nodded his head.

End of Flashback.

"So yeah. Not all sunshine and rainbows," I said, finally looking at her. "Oh my god, baby I'm so sorry you had to go through that," Rose hugged me tight. "It's okay," I said, nuzzling my head into her neck. We sat there for a moment. In peace, watching the sun reflect off the ocean and watching the waves crash into each other. I've always dreamed of a moment like this, but I didn't think it would ever become more than just a dream. Or that it would even happen this way.

I took in her scent that drives me crazy. Everything about her drives me crazy. Her eyes, the way she speaks, stands and walks. Just how she carries herself. And her skin, her figure and those lips. I want to feel her hands and lips all over my body. And I want mine all over hers. Normally I'm more the submissive type but, it's different with her. I want all of her, right now. Not wanting to wait any longer, I pulled her face towards me and kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her neck to deepen the kiss. And apparently she had the same idea, I pulled away for a second and saw dark red eyes.

I smirked and climbed on top of her, running my hands up and down her front. "Don't you think for one second that you're in charge here," Rose said, standing up and holding me. "I am," she whispered in my ear..

----------

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy "My Rose". This is my second story, my first is called "Skye and her Alpha". All story characters are mine, and yes I use myself as one of the main characters as it is easier for me to write that way. I update every other day, and I already have chapters just waiting to be published.

Please feel free to comment on anything good or bad, and make sure to vote! This lets me know if you are actually enjoying my story! Thank you!