002

"Are you sure this is the right place?" The younger individual asked as the older man shook his head.

"I'm the head of security for a billionaire. Trust me, I'd do my research before taking you places with little to no security personnel." The older man replied as he leant back in his chair, observing the dark interior of the office.

The meeting room, comprising of a long table with several chairs on either side, accompanied a head chair at the farthest end of the table from the door.

"I mean it's so...luxurious and normal, for a place that's supposed to be undercover." He replied scanning the room in an unsure manner.

"How many movies have you been watching? An illegal place can't be obviously illegal. You won't just see cartons of morphine at every entrance you know?" The man exasperated as the younger lad shrugged.

"I dunno. I'm just saying, for a place in the middle of the woods, the place is a lot more decorated than I expected. But I guess the dark interior does send a message." He said as the latter had given up at his point.

He observed the dark interior of the room, the glass conference table and the tinted windows that overlooked a view of the city from a hidden corner in the mountains.

Before any further conversation occurred, the sound of the large double doors being opened echoed across the walls, accompanied by the rhythmic clicking of stilettos on the granite floors.

The two automatically diverted their attention to the female who had entered the room now, wearing black pants and a matching blazer, accompanied by a loosely buttoned white dress shirt under.

"Gentlemen." Her voice hung in the air as she took a seat at the head of the table, habitually running a hand through her hair as her eyes fixated on them, who were confused at her appearance.

They decided against questioning, or rather demanding the reason for the unexpected individual at the head due to the intimidating way she carried herself.

"You are...?" The older one asked as the younger only had his gaze transfixed on the brunette.

He couldn't help it. She was alluring. And his curiosity as always got the better of him. He didn't expect to see a drop dead gorgeous woman be the agent he was set to meet. The way she walked. The way she talked. The way she carried herself. An air of mystery hung around her, and he just wanted to know more.

"An agent. I'm here as the representative of DEA. We won't have any problems with that, will we?" She asked, although it seemed only one answer would be acceptable.

"Uh no. Of course not." The older man replied before clearing his throat and deciding to ask the question lingering at the back of his mind.

"I just thought we'd be meeting with someone a little more experienced. They said we'd be meeting with one of the executives." He explained, although the question was apparent in the statement.

Are you really credible?

The younger one merely transfixed on observing her reaction.

"I can assure you, you'd find no other commanding agent apart of intelligence and field. I'm credible, trust me. And secondly, I am an executive. So if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate getting down to business." She mused, her patience reaching its limit.

"Right right. So, we've been receiving quite a few death threats. And normally, we'd be fine with our security personnel for it, but seeing as they're willing to send trained assassins from associations in broad day light, we thought having your help would be better." He said, passing a file forward as the woman flipped through the pages.