025

"What's going on?!" Jisoo exclaimed as she ran into the EMS room of the agency, followed by a panicked Jin.

"It's Roseanne. She got shot. I don't know Jisoo, it looks pretty serious." Another agent replied as he stood in the lobby, still in his gear, watching the girl get wheeled in.

"What?! What do you mean serious?" Jisoo replied, slightly panicked as both Jimin and Lisa were the next pair to burst in with panic.

"It hit right near a critical organ. She just got wheeled in for surgery." The agent replied as Jisoo sat down, full of shock and worry.

"Is she going to be okay?" Lisa asked Jin as her eyes couldn't stray from the red light indicating that surgery was on progress.

"We..don't know yet. But I'm sure everything will be fine. Just think..happy thoughts." Jin tried to console with a calm exterior yet was full of worry himself.

Hoseok walked in from another room with a doctor before the doctor entered the operating room, as he came to sit with the others.

"They believe she ruptured her spleen, at least that's what the portable x ray showed." He told them as Lisa immediately sat beside Jisoo.

"Do you know how bad it is?" Jimin asked Hoseok as he shook his head.

"No, not so far at least." He admitted as Jimin ran a hand through his hair, clearly frazzled.

"You guys get going. Wash up or something. We'll call you once there's any news." Namjoon told the other agents who nodded, knowing the dirt and mud they were covered is was probably causing a hygienic problem.

"Do we call her parents?" Lisa asked Jisoo with teary eyes, knowing how worried the pair would be upon hearing their daughter was in surgery.

"We can't, at least not until we know something. Otherwise, how would we explain a gunshot wound to an office worker in South Korea?" Namjoon answered in place of Jisoo, knowing how emotional the latter was.

"She'll be okay." Jin tried to cheer up once more, patting the girl's head.

———————
"How is she?" Jimin immediately asked as soon as the doctor stepped out.

"She'll be okay. Thankfully she came in time so we were able to step in before things got too bad. She's in an induced coma for now but we will wake her up in a few hours." The doctor started as a collective sigh of relief echoed around the room.

"Can we see her?" Lisa asked as he nodded.

"In a bit. We'll transfer her to a general hospital where she'll be stabilised." He replied as Jisoo nodded.

"Okay...yeah. I'll go with her since I'm off work now anyways." Jisoo answered to the doctor as well as the group who agreed to let her go.

"Okay. I'll go to the house and pick up whatever she may need and drop it off tonight?" Lisa asked as the elder nodded.

"Yeah okay. I'll update you guys as soon as we get there." She assured and gave a pat on Jimin's shoulder as he was next to her before gathering her coat and waving goodbye to head to the carrier vehicle.

"I came as soon as I got back. How is she?" Taehyung asked as he ran in, followed by Yoongi. The two had just arrived at the base from a joint overseas mission.

"She just finished surgery and is in recovery right now." Namjoon was the first to answer as Hoseok nodded at Yoongi in greeting as the latter patted his back.

"Jisoo just went with her to transfer to a commercial hospital for her recovery period since we don't have any recovery rooms." Jin answered to the pair who visibly sighed in relief.