026

"Oh, hey. You're still here." Jennie announced as she spotted Jimin, who was still standing over Rosé.

"Huh? Yeah. Just thought I'd wait until someone got here so that she wouldn't be left alone. But since you're here..." he trailed off, the message being delivered as he stood up and collected his coat and such.

"Okay. Well, see you, I guess." Jennie muttered as she turned away to take off her coat, noticing him reaching the door and hesitating for a moment, as if wanting to say something.

"I know that we're not going to be a thing, or whatever. But I hope that with some time we can be friends again." Jimin muttered as she turned to face him, a sad smile on her lips.

"Yeah, that would.. that would be great." She replied as she cleared her throat in the middle.

"And Jennie?" He called out once more as her eyes met his.

"Yeah?" She asked back, wanting to know what his final point would be.

"I hope Taehyung is the man for you, I mean. I know what you mean when you said we weren't right for each other. Although it was hard to accept at first, I kinda see what you mean now. If we were meant to be..." he paused as he looked over at Rosé for a moment.

"Then I wouldn't be so interested in someone else. Someone I met after you, I mean. What we had was great, but it wasn't meant to last, romantically." He told her as she smiled.

"We've grown up, Jimin." She chose to add as he met her eyes once more.

"We've changed so much since we were kids. We kinda found ourselves. Maybe that's why we were so reluctant to let go of what was already there. I guess this really bad timing was what we needed to push ourselves out of our comfort zones and find what we truly needed now." Jennie smiled as he chuckled, knowing what she meant by bad timing.

"Fair enough. I hope what you need turns out to be Taehyung, Jen. He's a good guy." He assured her as she smiled.

"Yeah. Me too. And , I wish it's the same with you and Rosie. I've known you two forever, and that's why I was able to tell how happy she was with you. It may not be my place to say this since I don't think she herself noticed it, but after all these months, I think it's safe to say that she really likes you. Maybe even more, but again, not my place to assume further than the obvious. And I know you really like her too, so don't mess this up. You two would be great together." Jennie assured Jimin as he smiled, leaning against the door.

"How did we come to this..." he muttered as he stuck a hand in his pocket.

"I don't know how, but I'm glad we did. Let's stay friends, only friends." She smiled as Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds great."

——————

"Can I stay over at yours tonight?" Jisoo suddenly asked out of the blue as Jin turned around wide eyed and slightly speechless.

"Huh?" He questioned as she shook her head.

"Never mind, it's fine." She muttered as he stopped walking and held her arm to pull her back.

"I mean yes, of course you can. I'm sorry I was just surprised." He corrected as she glanced away for a minute before looking up.

"You're right, it was pretty sudden. The reason is cause Lisa is going to Jungkook's and the house if just going to be so empty tonight, and I kinda wanted to be with someone, or you, specifically." She muttered as he tilted his head.

"Okay. You can stay over. You're always welcome at my place Sooya." He smiled as she smiled back and took a gulp, knowing what was coming next.

"I also want to date you. Like be with you officially. You know, like a couple?" She muttered so quickly that he almost missed it if not for the synonyms thrown in right after.