007

"ROOOOSÈEEEE" Lisa squealed as she jumped on the figure who walked through the door.

"LISAAA." She screamed back in response as the two were jumping around the hallway in circles while hugging each other.

"Every time." Jennie sighed to Jisoo who was on video call as her trip hadn't ended yet.

"They go on so many operations where they don't see each other for longer, yet it's the same chaos each time." Jisoo replied as she leant back in her chair, while Jennie sipped at her coffee and watched through from the little gap that showed the foyer.

"Come in! Breakfast is on the table." Jennie yelled over to the pair who soon came in with a stream of never ending chatter and exclamations.

"Ooh, pancakes!" Rosé exclaimed as she took a plate and began helping herself, graciously, while Jennie and Lisa only smiled at the girl.

"Come say hi once you're done." Jennie nodded to Rosé as the girl came to her side shortly after with another stream of greeting to Jisoo whilst Lisa leant against the fridge in the room.

After a bit the 3 of them settled at their dining table conversing and catching up on what they had all done.

"Is that the girls?" A male voice sounded from Jisoo's side of the camera as their conversation halted abruptly, spotting Jin who stood behind the girl on camera.

"Look who it is. Jin. My self proclaimed brother who never talks to me." Jennie said with a teasing grin as Jin only smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry. I got a little busy these past few weeks." He shrugged as Jisoo only looked at him pointedly.

"I got busy too. Yet here I am..." She trailed off with a smirk as he only shoved her jokingly.

"Since when did you two get so close?" Lisa asked as she leant over Jennie with a smile, finding the pair cute.

"Well there's not much to do when you're stuck on deserted mountains except talk." Jisoo remarked with an annoyed expression as Jin nodded along.

"Yeah. You should see how many times we stopped at a random pink flower on our climbs. I hate my job right now." He remarked as Rosé began to laugh.

"Don't let boss here you. How would he react hearing two of his elite's claiming to detest their work." She reminded as Jin chuckled at that.

"Ah Rosé, I almost forgot. Jimin told me the other day that he saw you at that wedding. It's funny to think that you ended up at the same place on your off-days. What a small world." He stated, thinking that the entire room had known about it already.

Instead the room fell into silence with most eyes on said girl.

"You met with Jimin over your break?" Jennie suddenly asked, breaking the silence as she looked at the girl, who in response let her eyes wander around the room for a second.

Jisoo only quietly had Jin leave the room, or rather tent, as she refocused on the call, not wanting to let him in in case things go out of hand.

"Uh yeah. I thought...didn't think it was worth mentioning since it was a family thing or whatever.." She mused as Jennie nodded wordlessly and looked away from her. The only problem with that was that she never reacted to her words, so no one knew how this revelation would play out now as the room fell into awkward tension.

"Anywaysss..." Lisa started, not liking the silence as she opted to change the topic.

"How is your expedition in Africa?" She asked Jisoo, who easily began ranting, effectively lifting the mood. However in the back of the conversation lay Jennie and Rosé's feelings towards what had just happened, as for some reason, both had sensed a deeper meaning and cause for each other's reactions to the situation.