008

"Rosè!" A voice called as she looked back and saw the man who currently caused almost all her problems.

"Jimin?" She asked in a questioning tone, genuinely wondering why he'd be calling her.

"Yeah, hey. I just needed some help." He explained quickly as Rosé was confused once more on how she could help him.

"Me? What would you need from me?" She asked as she collected her canned latte from the vending machine and turned to face him properly.

"Your last operation with da- what? How'd you do that?" He asked genuinely perplexed as she slipped the coin into her fingers once more.

"Do what?" She asked as he tipped his chin towards her can for a second.

"Open the can with a coin? How'd you do that?" He asked as she gave a look of understanding.

"I have acrylics so I use a coin to open the can whenever I need to so that I can avoid breaking my nails." She explained as she took a sip of her drink and walked forward, trying her best to seem unaffected by his presence near her.

"Then why get them?" He asked as she turned around with a questioning look.

"Huh?" She asked as he stepped in line with her.

"The nails. Why get them if they're so painful?" He asked, genuinely curious as he ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"Because I like them? Plus, they make for excellent claws. Scratches.....and gauging eyes out of course." She explained with a straight expression making him believe she was genuinely serious.

"I'm kidding! Jeez, you should've seen the look on your face!" She laughed as she hit his arm with the back of her hand lightly.

"You are one crazy woman." He commented with a laugh of his own as she shrugged.

"But what's wrong with crazy?"

—————————————

"No! Jin no stop! Get that thing away from me!" Jisoo screamed as she stepped further back.

"Why? Are you scared of a little insect?" He laughed as he walked further towards her.

"Jin I swear to fucking god you better not." Jisoo warned as her eyes frantically darted between the centipede he held and his eyes.

"Aww come on Jisoo, it just wants to be friends." He teased inching further as she screamed, stepping backwards instinctively yet falling tripping as her ankle twisted.

"Shit!" Jin exclaimed dropping the insect and reaching an arm out to hold her to prevent her from clashing with the ground. However, due to his extensive force, he accidentally pulled her to crash into him as she stumbled once more.

"Ouch!" Jisoo winced as her hand went to one of her legs, leaning against Jin thoughtlessly as his arm gripped stronger now.

"Are you hurt?" He asked, immediately glancing down as well as he waited for her answer.

"I uh think so? I don't know it hurts." She said as she groaned at the sting in her leg.

"Can you stand on it?" He asked, hoping she could as it could have been bad.

"I don't know. I thin-Ow! Yeah no, never mind." She concluded after attempting to put a little pressure on her leg, only to find out she couldn't.

"Okay hold on." He said as she was confused for a moment to see what he would do but let out a squeal of surprise when he bent down and one of his hands went under her knees while the other around her back, lifting her into his arms as her hands instinctively went around his neck, clutching on for dear life.