032

"Do you see anything yet?" Jennie asked as she took a sip from the flute of champagne at her table.

"Nothing yet. Will keep you updated though." Jin replied as he kept a close watch on the network security at the moment.

"Is this...ballroom dancing?" Lisa asked with a scoff as she saw most guests move towards the circular centre of the room to begin dancing.

"You know world leaders. They do ballroom dancing because they like to believe they're truly the kings and queens in their fantasies." Rosé commented as Jimin nodded.

"I'm heading to the second floor to see if I can see anything from upstairs." Yoongi informed as he went to the staircase and ascended to the viewing gallery from the second floor.

"The food is all good too. And nothing suspicious has been heard yet except for two countries forming an alliance against North Korea." Hoseok muttered with a cringe as the others smiled at that.

"I don't even want to remember that place." Jisoo shuddered as the others mentally agreed.

"We should join now. Before we stand out." Jennie told Lisa once she noticed almost everyone up already.

"Alright. Let's do this." Lisa muttered as the pair walked and curtsied at one another before Lisa took Jennie's waist and the latter took Lisa's shoulder due to their obvious height difference.

"I haven't ballroom danced in forever, so excuse me if I step on any toes." Lisa apologized to Jennie with a whisper.

"Not if I step on yours first." Jennie retorted equally as untrusting of her own abilities.

"Aww, look at our happy couple." Jisoo cooed with an obviously sarcastic tone.

"You guys look so in love." Rosé added with a teasing gleam in her eyes from where the pair could see her at the bar.

"Shut up." Both said immediately before awkwardly chuckling and patting each other to throw of the suspicious glances the guests around them were throwing.

"Okay let's do this..." Jennie whispered to Lisa with an unsure look as the latter took a deep breath.

"Come on, we've scaled skyscrapers. How hard could prancing around a ballroom be?" Lisa assured as the two nodded at one another.

----------------------

"Ouch!" Jennie exclaimed as Lisa was quick to apologise. Again.

"Sorry." She winced as Jennie shook her head.

"At this point I've also stepped on your toes enough times for apologies to be forgotten. We ju-" Jennie began to respond as she tried to resume dancing with more injuries than she could remember to her toes.

"Ouch!" Lisa exclaimed this time as Jennie cursed under her breath.

"Why is this so hard!" Jennie whisper exclaimed.

"You guys are making this hard to watch." Namjoon told the pair over the earpiece as the two simultaneously groaned, knowing the attention and weird looks they were receiving from the other guests as well.

"Here." A voice called as two pairs of hands cut in, taking both Lisa and Jennie apart from one another.

"What the..." Jennie muttered before coming face to face with Taehyung who had firmly grasped her waist and guided her hand to his shoulder, pulling them closer together.

She looked back to see Yoongi had pulled Lisa off the dance floor, much to the youngest's relief and her jealousy.

"I've never been so bad at something before..." Jennie commented with a sigh as she faced Taehyung again.