035

"Is everyone here?" Jisoo asked Hoseok who looked over the group and nodded.

"Yeah, we're all here." He muttered as she smiled before looking front.

"Okay, I'm starting the countdown. Smile!" She announced to the group who scrambled to have everyone fit in the group for the picture.

"Are we done yet?" Yoongi asked just as he was elbowed in the ribs by Jennie.

"Shut up for a moment and let us take the god damn picture." She told him pointedly as he rolled his eye yet did so.

Finally, a few takes later, they were finally allowed to move as the group sat in the outdoor couches next to the pool in Jennie's house.

"Unnie, I know you like space but, what are you going to do with all of this?" Rosé asked as he was genuinely perplexed by the place. 

The group was over for Jennie's moving in as she finally settled into the estate that was passed on for generations through her family. The only difference was that this time her parents left her to it, so it was currently just her in the place.

"I'll make it work. Besides, it's not like you all won't be over all the time." Jennie called them out as she snuggled into her blanket.

"I know, but still..." The girl continued, not being able to manage living in such a large place alone. 

"Just don't question the rich, that's all I've learnt." Lisa joked as she walked over with two packs of beer and set it on the table, before sitting next to Jungkook and leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Is that supposed to be an insult? Towards me?" He asked with a playful smile as she only shrugged, taking a sip of her own beer.

"You tell me." She added, squealing lightly as he pinched her waist.

"So, what now? You all are going to live together?" Namjoon asked Jin, Jimin, Jisoo, and Rosé. 

"Yeah, well, that's how it is for now." Jimin replied as Namjoon only looked at Hoseok, who returned the look.

"What?" Jin asked the pair who only shook their heads and turned away.

"Nothing."

"Ignore them. They have nothing better to do than judge others." Yoongi added as the said pair turned to him with an offended look.

As the four began arguing, Jennie turned towards Taehyung who had tapped on her shoulder and pointed towards the direction of the kitchen. 

Nodding, she put the blanket away and slipped on her slides before following him inside, ignoring the looks the others who were not part of the fight were giving them. 

"So?"Jennie muttered as walked over to the fridge, taking out a pack of strawberries and placing them on the cutting board, getting ready to slice them.

The sun was setting outside as she mentally took a note to light the bonfire in the center of the couches later. In the kitchen, the sunset mixed with the dimmed light of the room set a heavenly cast on Jennie's skin, causing her to look almost ethereal while doing a simple task of slicing fruit.  

"You know, you look really pretty even while cutting those strawberries," Taehyung said, his voice laced with a flirtatious tone.

Jennie blushed, her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue. She glanced up from her task, meeting his gaze.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, won't it?" She asked, putting a slice in her mouth.

He chuckled softly, walking over to stand beside her as he took a slice from her cutting board and ate it himself.