027

"...seanne?.."

"..aeyo..."

"...rosi..."

"Roseanne Madden? Park Charyoung-ssi? Can you hear me?" A voice trailed in the background as Rosé finally regained consciousness.

She tried to speak, however, she realised she couldn't. And when she tried to let her hand reach her neck, she quickly realised that it was seemingly too heavy for her to left.

Instead, she let her eyes wander and scan her surroundings, finding a man in a white suit standing over her and stating expectantly. Behind him stood two nurses and..Jennie.

"You won't be able to move or talk just yet. You'll need some water after losing consciousness for so long and eating nothing, and the anaesthesia has to wear off your body completely." The man who was now recognised as a doctor spoke as she could only blink in response, still definitely groggy.

"She'll be able to get discharged soon. Until then she'll have regular physical therapy to get her body used to movement again." The doctor told Jennie who only nodded and politely bowed as he left the room with the nurses.

"They finally you woke up..." Jennie said with a smile as she sat next to the and poured a glass of water, helping her sip it.

"Where?" Rosé asked as she scanned her unfamiliar surroundings.

"You're at Asan. I..didn't call your parents." Jennie informed Rosé who nodded in response, pleased that they were unaware of her circumstance.

"How long?" She managed to ask as Jennie pursed her lips, conflicted on telling her but decided to do so.

"Almost a week. You've been waking up in brief periods but apparently you just were too disoriented or tired to make sense of what happened. We even had a very small talk at one point when your voice was slowly returning, I doubt you'd remember with the confusion though. " She explained as Rosé sighed and asked for her phone.

"Were you here...the whole time?" She asked as Jennie shook her head.

"Only in the nights. During the day the girls took turns and the guys came in to help sometimes. Jimin was here the most." She told her as she secretly scanned her face for a reaction, successfully seeing her confused expression.

"Jimin was here?" She asked as Jennie nodded.

"Yeah. He was. He came whenever he could and joined Lisa or Jisoo." Jennie informed as Rosé nodded, deciding to not ask further.

In truth, she was perplexed that he was here. Especially only when Jennie wasn't there. The last she remembered of him was him and Jennie being awfully close. So why did he choose to be with her the whole time, and only when Jennie wasn't there?

"Rosie, I know you just woke up, but I feel like I have to tell you this..." Jennie sighed after a moment as she handed the girl her mobile.

"Don't worry. I can finally talk a bit better now. And I didn't suffer a head injury so...tell me." Rosé persisted and was a little worried when Jennie grabbed her hand a faced her with a serious look.

"Oh god, are you pregnant?" She blurted out the first thing that came to her mind as Jennie immediately gave a face of disgust and perplexion at her abnormal question.

"Don't worry. We're he-" Rosé began to console as she jumped to conclusions.

"Rosie, shut up. I'm not pregnant." Jennie sighed with a hand running down her face at the girl's quirkiness the minute she woke up.

"Oh. You're not?" Rosé questioned once more as Jennie nodded.

"I'm not. I wanted to talk about something else, since we're in private." She began as the latter turned to listen in more attentively.