Chapter 04

"We going to Delhi University first(?)"

"I would love it over there Payal Bhabhi. Lavanya is also there. Thank You"

Khushi thought Payal informed her that they were going to Delhi Uni but in Payal's mind, it was a question directed to Khushi. 

Khushi answered that way so Payal could feel how happy she was with Payal for choosing her while Payal thought Khushi was answering her question and thanking her for accompanying her. 

"Maybe she talked to Lavanya last night and got this sorted"

Thought Payal. 

"I am glad Payal Bhabhi chose this for me"

Thought Khushi. 

It only took a few minutes for Arnav to realize what was happening here. He let out a slow sigh thanking his luck. He was glad that neither of them picked up the point that he started driving towards the university without them asking. His mind went back to last night. 

Flashback:

"Mr. Singhania, I know this may sound a lot but I need your help"

"Arnav, I am glad you came back and I am sorry to hear about your brother. Tell me, how can I help you?"

"Thank you, Mr. Singhania. I want to request a special admission"

"Indeed I can help you with that. We have already completed the general admission for this semester but I can do an exception for my best student"

"Thank you, Mr. Singhania, that would be great"

"What you can do is, bring that person to meet me tomorrow morning at 9.30. You know where the deen's office"

"Umm, I am actually away at the moment so won't be able to come tomorrow. But if it is not too much, can you please send me an email with a detailed letter? I can pass that on to the person"

"That's easy Arnav. I'll get my assistant to send you one soon. Anyway, are you back for good?"

"Well, I was planning on going back but now I think I might stay back for a while"

"Who is the girl?"

"What? Sorry, I didn't get you, Mr. Singhania"

"My boy, your family cannot be the reason for you to change your mind. Because I know you. That's why I thought there could be a girl involved and you don't want to leave her now"

"No no, Mr. Singhania, nothing like that. My family has gone through a lot so leaving them now would hurt them more"

"I know Arnav, I was just trying to light up the mode. I'll have to go now but you'll have your letter in the next half an hour. Take care, Arnav"

"Thank you Mr. Singhania and will come and see you soon"

Flashback Ends

Arnav couldn't explain why he wanted to help Khushi but something about her feels just right, on the other hand, he wants nothing to do with her. 

"Thank you for the lift Arnav"

Payal thanked Arnav when he parked the car by the entrance. 

"You are most welcome bhabhi. How long are you planning on staying here?"

"Umm, it depends. But it will be at least 2 hours. Why?"

"Let me know if you want a lift back home. I am going that way to meet a client around 1.00 pm so I can drop you off if you are still around that time"