Chapter 22

"Good Morning Rohan"

"Good Morning Anjali, I hope my call didn't disturb you?"

"Don't worry, I was free"

"I have gone through the data you sent and I got a few extra's from my investigator and I think I have a plan to expose him"

"Really? You have no idea how relieved I am. He is going to be back tomorrow and I was hoping you would come up with something before that"

"Great. Since he is not going to be home today, I think we can meet at your house. Because I want everyone to know what the plan is"

"Actually, Akash and Payal have gone on a holiday. They won't be back for another few weeks"

"I am confident we wouldn't be needing a few weeks so let us leave them to enjoy their holiday. It's good for Payal to be away from this stress"

"I agree and I will make sure Khushi and Arnav are home"

Anjali was beyond happy. Finally, she can be happy again. She doesn't have to pretend to love Shyam anymore. Anjali texted Arnav and Khushi both to be home by five.

"Di, what happened? Why did you ask me to come home early?"

"Arnav, it's only 3.30, I asked you to be home by 5.00"

"Di, you never ask such things and when you did, you didn't bother letting me know why"

"So you were worried and came home? Oh, Arnav, I am fine"

"Di, is everything ok? What happened?"

Anjali turned around and saw Khushi also rushing toward them.

"Khushi, I thought you are coming with Lavanya?"

"But you texted Di. So I was worried. I took a taxi"

Arnav looked at Anjali and shrugged his shoulders.

"See Di, that's what I was talking about. When you text someone something like that be specific or at least mention it's not something urgent"

"I am sorry you two. It's just Rohan called and said he has a plan a expose Shyam. So I got so excited and acted upon the excitement"

The name Rohan took Arnav and Khushi both to that night. A lot happened that night but other than them no one knew. It has been a few days since that night and both of them avoided each other as much as possible.

Arnav left home early morning and came home late to avoid Khushi and avoid his sister asking questions. Khushi made the excuse that she and Lavanya are spending more time on a project so she will be better off going to lectures with her.

Khushi didn't share anything with Lavanya and only said Arnav has a special project he is working on that is taking most of his time.

"What happened? You two are acting wired"

"No no Di, nothing"

Said both together and quickly went to their respective rooms.

Rohan came in the evening. Anjali and Khushi greeted him. Anjali was kind of expecting to see Ruhaan but it looks like Rohan came straight after work.

"Hello Rohan, I am Arnav, Anjali's brother. I don't think we have met"

"Hello, Arnav, nice to meet you. I have heard a lot about you but yes, haven't met before"

"Di tells me that you have a plan to expose that animal?"

"In fact I do. But I will need all your help. Especially your Khushi"