Chapter 25

"I will. I will marry a woman like her"

Everyone turned toward the front door to see where that voice came from and saw Arnav standing there with eyes that can burn the world down.

Khushi looked at Arnav as if she saw a ghost and the rest of them looked at him with shocked faces.

"Why did you stop Shyam, go ahead. Continue what you were saying"

"I... you.... how..."

"You were asking something about who will get married to Khushi right? So here is your answer. I will"

Anjali couldn't stop her smile. While one of her brothers decided to hide Shyam's truth from her and punish an innocent girl for it her other brother came around. He not only supported her throughout the way but also gave Shyam a taste of his own medicine.

"Really Arnav, you are saying you will get married to this husband killer?"

"Shyam, one more word against Khushi and you will be sorry that you were born"

Khushi looked at Arnav then at Shyam and then again at Shyam.

"Shut up both of you. I am standing right here and you are talking about me as if I am not. Arnav, I can fight my own fight so I don't need your pity. Go back to where ever you were"

Arnav was taken aback by Khushi's words. He expected her to be angry but he never expected her to throw him like this in front of everyone.

Shyam on the other hand felt happy. He took Khushi's anger toward Arnav as a support point for him.

"That's like a good girl. I am glad you see him for what he is Khushi"

"Shut up Shyam, do not come between us. This is our personal issue and we can solve it. You go rot in hell you filthy animal. I choose to die than to be linked with you. Understood?"

"You all can blame me as much as you can, shout at me as long as you can but there is no way you can prove anything. I know this so-called lawyer was bluffing before"

Anjali moved forward and stood right in front of Shyam looking directly into his eyes.

"My dear husband, remember all those romantic and flirtatious rides you had with Khushi? Did you really think she will choose an animal like you?"

Shyam looked around to understand what is Anjali talking about.

"Remember all those conversations where you admitted planning on divorcing me, your plans to steal the 50 lacks from AR group for yours and Khushi's future, how you have character assassinated me and my family? For your kind information, those are all on record"

"What? No no, Khushi, we were having a heart-to-heart. That can't be true"

"Heart to heart? Really, Shyam, you thought I was falling in love with a person like you? I would prefer 100 Advay's to single you. At least he played an open game where you were cheating everyone around you"

"But... I didn't see any recordings in your phone"

"That's because Khushi played smart"

Anjali and Rohan explained their plan and how Khushi wisely executed it. Khushi also informed him how she planned and escaped from his office plan.

"Sorry to say but I never had Lavany's ATM card. And how stupid were you Shyam, I told you she was with her cousin. A person with the tiniest brain would have thought if her cousin is with her, why would she need her ATM card urgently? Her cousin could pay for what she wanted"

"You all, you all played me. I am not going to leave any of you. You all will pay. You don't have anything to put me behind bars"

Arnav walked passed, Anjali and Rohan.