7.

The game finishes 2-0 to us, with Beth scoring early on in the second half and Gio scoring after coming on as a sub.

Everyone is now in the changing rooms showering and changing out of their match kits.
"Sorry I forgot to mention Im going over to Gio's house with Kathrine." I say to Leah and Beth.
"Ok, no worries. Just let me know if you need picking up or anything." Leah says pulling a T-shirt over her head.
"Ok, thanks"
I've got my licence, but I haven't got a car yet, although I am hunting for one. But it is very expensive to have a car in London, and if Leah and Beth already both have their own, do I really need one? The only down side is I feel bad them just driving me around everywhere and they surely get annoyed every time I ask them for a lift.
Not long later, gio and kathrine come over to me.
"You ready to go?" Kathrine asks.
"Yep!" I say eagerly. "I'll see you at home later." I say to Leah and Beth next to me.
"See you in a bit, text me" Leah says a little sternly but kindly.
"Bye" Beth says waving like a child. I laugh before following gio to her car.

"Are you not going to sit in the front?" I say to Kathrine as she gets into the back of the car with me.
"But then you'll be by yourself?"
"That's fine, I'm not that bothered."
"No, don't be silly. I'll sit back here with you and keep you company, it's really not a problem."
Kathrine is so genuine and so kind towards other people around her. She just is so thoughtful, even this small gesture shows that she is so selfless and caring.
"Thank you." I say smiling at her.
"No worries" she says, returning the smile before looking out of the window.

The drive doesn't take long, only about 15 minutes. But Gio puts some music on and we all chat the whole journey.
"Gio what a goal!"
"Yeah!"
"Yeah, thanks. Not too shabby I guess" she says sarcastically.

When Gio parks the car we arrive at a small block of flats. We walk inside and only go up one flight of stairs since her flat isn't very high up.
"It's this one here." She says opening the door. "Shall I put on a movie or something?"
"Yes, definitely"
"Yesss"
"Ok, what one?"
"I don't know a good one" Kathrine says laughing.
"Ok, coming right up." Gio says also laughing.
Kathrine and I sit down on the sofa and get comfy whilst Gio fiddles around with the remote. In the end, we settle on some random romance movie which we don't really watch anyway since the whole time we talk and film ticktocks. I've learn very early on that Gio is the ticktock type and we make loads of them, some just lip syncing and some dances.

It's gets later and darker, it's not about 5:30.
"Do you guys want to order some food?"
"Yeah!
"Yes please!"
"Ok, sushi?"
Kathrine and I nod and smile in approval.
"I'll order it now and it should come in like the next 10 minutes or so. The shop is really close to my house."
Not long later, the food arrives and Gio goes to the door to pick it up. She walks back over to us with a black rectangular box with a clear lid. She takes the food out of the bad and we ended up getting a big box of sushi for us all to share. We decide it will be easier to eat it at the table but it's a bit dark so gio lights a candle to make it nice. I take a picture and post it on my instagram story.

 I take a picture and post it on my instagram story

*tagged @gio9queiroz @kathrinemoellerkuhl

Whilst we eat we decide to play a board game. We choose monopoly so we set it all out and play. I was banker, of course, and gio was in charge of the housing cards. We play for an hour and a half, monopoly seems to go on forever, but in the end Kathrine won with 4 hotels, 8 houses and owning basically the whole board.
"Fair play Kathrine, you are an extraordinary monopoly player." I says laughing as I shake her hand.
"Thank you very much" she says shaking my hand back. We all shake hands and say good game but then I realise I should probably get going since it's nearly quarter to 7.
"Sorry to spoil the fun but I should probably be going soon."
"Ok, no worries. Do you need a lift home?"
"No it's ok, I'll text Leah she said she'd come and get me."
"Alright."
I text Leah and about 10 minutes later she arrives.
"Thank you so much for this, I really enjoyed it" I say quickly hugging gio and Kathrine goodbye.
"No worries, we enjoyed it too. See you at training tomorrow?"
"Yep! See you tomorrow."
I walk down the stairs and out of the building to see Leah sitting in her car, parked at the side of the road. I walk over and get in.
"Hey! How'd it go?"
"Really good, we watched a movie and ordered food and played board games."
"I'm glad you had fun."
"Yeah I did. Thanks for picking me up, sorry for making you come out."
"That's no problem, honestly."
"Are you sure? I feel like I always ask you and Beth for lifts and you must find it a bit annoying?"
"Not really, it's no trouble. Besides, I offered didn't I?"
"Yeah."
"If I didn't want to I wouldn't offer. It's honestly not an issue."
"Ok, thank you."
We drive home with some music on like always and about 5 minutes later we are home.