30.

"Hey, come here." Gio says holding out her arms. I get back into bed and smother myself in blanket, and Gio wraps me up in a big hug. "Go back to sleep okay? You seem so tired."
"That's because I am." I say rubbing my eyes. Gio kisses my forehead.
"Get some sleep babe."
I let my eyes close and let my body relax, feeling safe in Gio's arms.

God I love this girl.

I wake up the next morning by myself, Gio isn't in the bed. I slowly clamber out of my duvet cocoon that I had created, and make my way into the kitchen. When I get there Gio is cooking some eggs and Leah is sitting at the kitchen island having a bowl of cereal.
"Morning." I say drearily. I walk over to Gio and wrap my arms around her torso, leaning into her back and peering over her shoulder at the food she is cooking.
"Hey, how you doing?" She says turning her head and looking down at me.
"Alright I guess. Tired."
"Yeah, I can imagine. Sit down, you can have some of these eggs."
"Oh, no it's okay. Thank you though."
"Are you sure? You haven't eaten properly since like yesterday morning. Please eat some."
"Okay fine, just a little bit though." I walk round and sit down next to Leah at the island. "Thank you for last night," I say to her. "With Indi I mean. That meant a lot."
"That's alright. Just glad I can help."
"No but seriously. I do feel a bit bad, I kind of feel like a bad sister as I haven't been there for her or supported her though this. But you were really there for her last night and I really appreciate that."
"Of course Els. It's really not a problem. And don't think your a bad sister, it's just as difficult for you to process this as it is for her. It's okay." I nod my head.
"Where is India by the way?"
"Still asleep. I think she was just so tired bless her."
"Okay good. She was alright in the end then?"
"Yeah all good, nothing to worry about." Leah says giving my knee a quick squeeze under the counter.
"Here." Gio says sliding a plate of scrambled egg along the island to me.
"G! I told you not to put loads on there!"
"We'll just eat what you can. Whatever you don't eat me, Leah or India can have."
"Fine." I say sighing, picking up the fork and putting a small amount of egg in my mouth.

We sit and chat for a while eating our breakfast. Well, Leah and Gio did. I only had a couple of mouthfuls of egg, you could hardly tell someone had eaten any. We just talk for a while but then India walks sleepily into the room.
"Hi" she says quietly, walking over to me.
"Hiya, you doing okay now?"
"Think so" she says nodding her head slightly.
"Want some scrambled egg?"
"Yes please." I hand her my plate of egg and she takes it to the living room to put something on the tv. Gio rolls her eyes at me but I ignore it.

I stand up and walk back to my bedroom to get changed and get ready for training. Although I get interrupted half way through by Gio who knocks on the door and then walks in and sits on the end of the bed.
"I need you ask you a question."
"Sure." I say slipping my shirt over my head.
"Are you sure you want to go to training? You absolutely can, just don't feel like you have to."
I stand in front of her and think for a moment.
"Oh, uh. I think I want to go." I say somewhat unconvincingly.
"We'll go and see how you feel. If it gets too much you can come back home or just chill at the clubhouse or something, okay?"
"Yeah, okay."
Gio gives me a quick kiss before getting changed herself.

Once I'm finished I walk to Leah's room. I don't bother knocking, I just waltz right in and sit on her bed.
"Can I help you?" Leah says sarcastically, whilst also getting dressed.
"I have to tell you something."
"Okay?" She sits down next to me on the bed.
"So last night, before the whole thing with India happened and just after you left, me and Gio talked for a while,"
"Yesss.." Leah says gesturing for me to go on.
"I'm getting there hang on. So we started talking and then Gio said it. She told me she loves me." I can't help but smile as the words come out of my mouth. Leah immediately wraps me up in a hug.
"Aw, I'm happy for you kiddo. You said it back right?" She says laughing slightly.
"Obviously I said it back you idiot!" I say rolling my eyes.
"Well I'm very happy for you. But hurry up and finish getting ready, we're leaving in like 20 minutes."
"Says you!" I say, pointing at the fact Leah is sitting on her bed still in her sports bra.
"Shut up and get ready" she says laughing. I stand up and leave her room, walking back to mine to do as Leah says and finish getting ready.