20.

The team and I walk around the pitch and take some pictures with fans and sign some things before we walk back into the locker room. Dj leah puts some music on and we chill out together. I decide to post some of the pictures from the game.

 I decide to post some of the pictures from the game

@ellielewis good day at the office 😉❤️

@leahwilliamson: proud of you kiddo

@gioquieroz: 😍❤️❤️

1st pic - me and gio before the game
2nd pic - me and gio doing our handshake
3rd pic - me and Leah after my first goal

I'm sitting on my phone on the bench when Gio walks over and sits down next to me. She starts talking to me. Before now, I never realised just how pretty she is, she's stunning. I can't help but stare in awe into her brown eyes.
"Ellie?"
"Sorry. What did you say?" I say a bit embarrassed. I can feel my cheeks burning and turning red.
"Don't worry about it" Gio says laughing slightly.
"Do you want to come round mine for a bit? We can order food maybe?" I ask.
"I'd love to, thanks." She replies, smiling at me. "And well played today, proud of you"
"Thank you, you too." I smile from ear to ear. Then I walk off to let Leah and Beth know she's coming round.

Gio and I agreed to meet in the car park so I'm waiting with Leah and Beth for her. She walks up to the car and we both get in the back. The whole way home we talk about todays game, upcoming games, international camps and other things. We talk for the whole car journey and before we know it we are home. We all get out the car and walk up the stairs and into the apartment.

Gio and I go to my room and lie down on my bed.
"So your fully Brazilian?" I ask her. I'm laying on my stomach, holding my head up with my hands.
"Yeah, but I've lived in Brazil, Spain, America"
"That's so cool"
"What about you?"
"Obviously I'm mainly English, but I'm like quarter Dutch. Or something like that anyway."
"Oh cool! Can you speak dutch?"
"I can yeah."
"Does Viv know?"
"Im not sure, I hope she doesn't though. It would be really funny if I just started speaking to her in Dutch out of nowhere. Her reaction would be priceless" I say laughing.
"Oh my god yeah, please do that" Gio says also laughing.
"Wait you can speak Portuguese right?"
"Yeah"
"Teach me something" I say sitting up and moving next to Gio.
"Okay, uh..Meu nome é Gio."
"My name is Gio?"
"Yes!"
"Okay wait. Meu nome é Ellie" Gio high fives me and smiles at me.
"Okay now you teach me some Dutch."
"Okay. Say mijn naam is Gio."
"Mijn naam is Gio. My name is Gio."
"Yeah!" Gio grins at me happily.

It gets to about 6 o'clock and we decide to order food.
"LEAH! BETH!" I shout from my room.
"WHAT?" They both shout back as they are also in their rooms.
"WE'RE ORDERING FOOD, WHAT DO YOU WANT?"
"PIZZA" They both shout back.
I look at Gio. "Is pizza good for you too?"
"Yeah, pizza's good."
"Okay, pizza it is then!"
I order the food but then when I go to pay Gio stops me.
"Can I pay?"
"Nah, it's all good I'll pay"
"No please, I'll pay"
"Gio honestly, let me pay. It's my treat"
"Okay fine. Thank you"
"No problem"
We place our order and then wait for it to arrive.

About 10 minutes later it does and everyone sits on the sofa in living room so that we can watch a film while we eat. We ordered two large pizzas, one for Leah and Beth to share and one for me and Gio to share. I sit next to Gio on one side of the sofa with Leah on the other side of me. We put on a film (yet again one that Beth has picked which will most likely be shit) and eat our pizza.

The film actually isn't that bad, but I'm not really paying attention so that's probably why. Half way through the film, I feel Gio's head rest gently on my shoulder. I look down at her and I can't help but notice just how perfect she is. Her hair falls so delicately and her big brown eyes always draw me in. I think I am starting to fall for her. I wrap an arm around her and she eases into me. Leah makes eye contact with me and smirks at me. I roll my eyes at her and carry on watching the movie but I'm so happy on the inside. I have the biggest butterflies and I'm trying to stop a huge smile from spreading across my face. I really have fallen for this girl, big time.

The movie finishes and Gio stands up, stretching her arms out. "I should probably get going." In all honesty, I don't want her to leave.
"Stay, please. It's dark out anyway it's dangerous."
"Are you sure? I don't want to get in the way of anything"
"No, god no. I want you to stay. Please?"
"Okay, sure" I grin at her.
"We should probably get ready for bed though. I'll get you something to wear." We walk to my bedroom and I get Gio some clothes to sleep in. I pick out some grey joggers, a black crop top and a grey hoodie. I also choose grey joggers, but I wear a white crop top and Leah's blue hoodie. "You can change in here, I'm just going to speak to Leah quickly."
"Okay thanks" I leave the bedroom and go to find Leah.

She is in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I jump up and sit on the counter, next to the sink. Leah just looks at me smirking with her toothbrush in her mouth.
"What?"
"You've totally fallen for her" she says, although I only just understand it.
"I have not"
"Yes you have!" She says laughing, finishing brushing her teeth.
"Okay I might have. But I don't know what to do! Help me!"
"Okay, okay." Leah says still laughing lightly. "Just be chill, don't be awkward"
"Have you met me?"
"Just be calm and casual, even if your stomach is doing flips on the inside just be comfortable on the outside."
"That's really helpful thanks" I say sarcastically, although I know Leah's right. And she knows it too judging by the huge smirk plastered across her face.
"Thank you" I say getting up off the edge of the sink.
"No problem. Good luck" As I walk out the door Leah gives me a little shove in the back. I turn the bathroom light off in retaliation. Leah and I both laugh and I walk back to my bedroom.

____________________________________

a/n:
what do you think about Ellie and Gio? would they make a good couple?