33.

I get woken up the next morning by Leah shaking my shoulder.

"Leah? What's wrong?"

"I don't think I can do this. I don't think I can go."

"Yes you can."

"No I can't. What if I turn up and then she tells me that she doesn't love me at all and she never wants to see me again? Then what?" Leah says super quickly.

"Woah Le slow down. She said in her texts yesterday that she still loves you."

"Yeah but she could be lying."

"Even if she does say all of that, which I can guarantee she won't, at least you'll know where you stand with her. It will sort of give you an answer."

"Yeah I guess."

"I can pick you up after if you like. That way if at any point you want to leave just text me and I'll come and get you."

"Okay, yeah that would be good. Thanks."

"No problem. Just go and talk to her, trust me."

After about 15 minutes of helping Leah sort out her outfit she is ready to go.

"I'll see you later." I say leading her to the door. "Good luck, text me if anything happens."

"I will. Thanks."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Leah leaves and I make my way to my bedroom.

Although as I walk past the mirror my appearance catches my eye.

I can't help but notice just how tired I look. I have huge bags under by eyes, I've lost muscle in my legs so they look super skinny, and I don't have that much energy.

I've been wearing mostly baggy clothes to try and cover it up but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it going. It's starting to get warmer, soon it'll be summer.

My rib cage is becoming more prominent and visible, my arms look skinnier and my face looks more bony.

I can tell Gio has picked up on the fact that I haven't been eating, but I've kind of been ignoring her about it and playing it down.

I shake off the thoughts going through my mind and walk to my wardrobe to get changed.

But just as I pick up an arsenal shirt to put on, Leah calls me.

"I'm coming to pick you up now." Is all I say before I hang up and run to Leah's car and start driving to the cafe shes at.

Since I don't have my own car, Leah's been letting me use her car when I need to. And I right now I definitely need to.

When I get to the cafe I'm confused to only see Leah, not Jordan.

Leah is on the verge of tears when I get to her so I take her hand and lead her back to the car.

"What happened?" I say after we've gotten in, holding Leah's hand still.

"She never showed up. I waited for nearly half an hour but she never came." She says tears running down her face.

"Oh Leah. Come on, let's go home." I wipe a tear from her cheek and then turn on the engine.

We don't say much ok the journey home, but I drive as fast as I can without breaking any rules.

Since the cafe wasn't far away within 5 minutes we are home.

"So explain what happened." I say to Leah. We are once again sat on the sofa, but this time she is curled up in my arms sobbing.

"I got there and I thought I was just early or she was just running a bit late. But I waited and waited and waited, and she never showed."

"Oh Le I'm so sorry." I says kissing the crown of her head and hugging her tightly.

"I knew I shouldn't have gone. What was I thinking, of course she didn't miss me or love me."

"Hey now, don't say that. This isn't your fault."

"I don't know what else I expected though."

"You wanted her to show up and tell you she still loved you. And for your sake as did I, and I genuinely thought she would. But it's not your fault she's been a bitch."

Leah doesn't respond, me just sobs into my chest. I run my hand up and down her arm to try and calm her down.

"Do you still want to go to training? It's okay if you don't."

"I do I just don't want to see her there."

"I can talk to her. And I won't let her go anywhere near you if you don't want her to."

"Okay."

Leah and I stay like that for a while but then we realise that we do need to get ready for training. So we stand up and get changed.

We get all our stuff and then make our way to the training ground.

As normal when we get there we go to the changing rooms to put our things away.

We have training pretty much straight away this morning so we grab our boots and make our way down to the pitch.

As I am walking I feel an arm snake around my waist.

"Good morning." Gio says placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Morning my love. How was it with Kathrine?"

"Good thanks, we ordered food and made tiktoks and stuff. What happened with Leah is she okay?"

"Oh yeah uh..she was meant to go out for coffee with Jordan this morning but she stood her up. Don't tell everyone though."

"I won't don't worry. Why would Jordan stand her up?"

"I don't know. I'm going to talk to her about to though."

Gio nods her head and then we continue walking to the pitch.
____________________________________

A/n: Should Leah and Jordan get back together?