Four.

DD POV.

*2 days later*

I just got home from the studio, the house was quiet as fuck. "Mami I'm home!" I yelled. No answer. Then I heard light footsteps coming from the stairs. "They all went to dinner, mama Osama said we need to be there in 1 hour. So can you get ready?" Chanel said walking towards me putting in an earring.

I chuckled a little and said "what the fuck you wearing?" Actually you look good as fuck.

"Thank you dd." She laughed walking back upstairs. "I said that out loud?" "Yes you did". Oh my god bro.

I walked upstairs to my room and left the door open. I grabbed the nee speaker I bought for her yesterday. "Yo Nelly I got sum fo you." I said closing my drawer. "What is it dd?"she asked me coming into my room. "I got you dis" i handed her the speaker.

"Thank you dd." She smiled giving me a side hug.
Mannnn I know this girl didn't just give me a fucking side hug. "Okay now get ready we need to be there soon" she said smiling.

She so fine imma make her mine. Wait.. I'm still with crystal. Man fuck Crystal. I grabbed my towel and went into the shower to get ready.

Chanel POV.

"I got faith in you and I so put your pretty little hand in mine." I mumbled the lyrics to Sure Thing. I looked at the time on my phone and my eyes widened. 6:46pm. Fuck. We finna be late as hell bro.

"DD WE GOTTA GO WE FINNA BE LATE!" I yelled grabbing my purse off my bed and turning of the lights. "Ight I'm done." Dd walked down the stairs looking good as always.

"Handsome." I mumbled, I hope he didn't hear me. "I heard you, but thanks Nel." Dd said walking to the kitchen. "Imma take a picture real quick." I said walking to the big mirror in the hall.

@miss.Martinezzz

Liked by Sugarhilllddot Nottiosama justt

Liked by Sugarhilllddot Nottiosama justt.kellyy la.Hermosaaa and 120.62 others.

@miss.Martinezzz: No Caption Needed.

Sugarhilllddot: y'all need to hurry the fuck up im hungry!!!

Justt.kellyy: Prettyyy😍 but where the fuck y'all attt?!?!

la.Hermosaaa: look at my frannn😍♥️ Yall needa hurry up tho.

_______________________

"What car we taking dd?" "Let's take the Mercedes-Benz." Dd said walking towards the door. "Ight" I said grabbing the car keys from the Mercedes-Benz from the wall.

"Ight let's go. You need to drive I got on my heels." I said walking to the door carefully. "I hope you break them ankles, why you got on them long ass heels anyway?" Dd said. "Cause I can the fuck." I rolled my eyes.

"Aight, pffff" dd said walking in front of me. "Here take the damn keys." I said giving him the car keys. We got into the car and I put my seatbelt on. "Yo stop talking with an attitude, gangsta." Dd said looking me in my eyes. His eyes were red and low. He is so fucking sexy bro

Don't fold, don't fold, don't fold.

"I'm not" I said trying to look away. He grabbed my face softly and said "you can't hold eye contact?" He said smirking. "Dd stop we already late brooo!" I said "I'm not ya bro." Dd said. He leaned in and gave me a soft peck on my lips.

I tried not to smile but I failed, I don't want to fall for his ass bro. I told myself. "Why you blushing?" Dd laughed. "Oh my god just drive okay?" I laughed a little turning my head to the window.

*30 minutes later*

"Finally we here." I said unbuckling. Dd turned of the car and went on his phone leaning back in his seat.

"Give me yo hand real quick." I said to dd. "Why?" He asked me. "Give me yo fucking hand." I grabbed his and and put it next to mine taking a picture of our iced out wrists. I decided to post it on my story.

"Okay let's go" I said opening the car door

"Okay let's go" I said opening the car door. "Ight, you got everything?" Dd questioned me. "Yes." I said closing the door.

We walked into the restaurant and it was really pretty. "Look they over there let's go." Dd said grabbing my hand and walking over to the table.

"Por que ustedes llegaron tan talde coño!" My mom said. "We was getting ready and dd came from the studio mama." I said letting go of DD's hand before anybody noticed.
(Why did y'all arrive so damn late)

"Oh mai gad ya take a seat both of yall." Crismely said in a Dominican accent. I walked over to Kim And Diana and took a seat. "Heyyy" they both said smiling. "Hello babes." I smiled taking of my coat.

"Why are you so damn late?" Kimberly said kind of whispering. "Because dd was taking to long" I answered grabbing a menu card.

"Why y'all so late Chanel." Ddot smirked. "Because dd was taking to Damn long in the shower." I said. "Yea right" notti said. I wanted to say something but dd did before me "we didn't do nothing why would I want to do anything with her I got crystal." Dd shrugged.

Oh. Wow. It's like that. I looked at him in disbelief. This nigga a fucking dickhead bro.

"Dickhead" I mumbled. "What was that?" Diana asked me. "Oh nothing." I said smiling. "Okayyy"

Then the waitress came and took all of our orders.

David you a bitch for real.
______________________