Twenty two.

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES.
02.12.2022.
11:28AM.

*2 months later..*

"Why you tellin niggas we in to it? Why you tellin niggas we going to war? I don't even know about them boys!" I rapped while Hanging With Wolves was playing in my car.

I'm on my way to the jewelry shop to pick up Chanel's watch and bracelets that I bought for her for Valentine's Day. We not in NY on Valentine's Day tho we in LA for my show And on February 20th we got the gender reveal for my babygirl.

I don't know if it's a girl but I know it's a girl. And if you ask me how do I know, I just know🤷🏽‍♂️.

I parked my car and took off my seatbelt. Then I texted Chanel that I arrived at the studio. Yea I lied to her. I told her I was going to the studio.

I got out of the car and walked to the jewelry shop that was right in front of where my car is parked. "Yoo my heart how you doing!" I walked in the shop.

"I good my heart, you here to pick up the watch the bracelets and the rings?" He asked me. Is this nigga stupid?

"Nah I'm here to grab some food" I shrugged my shoulders leaning on the desk that was made out of glass. "You got it" he said dabbing me up. "Lemme go get it for you" he added walking away.

After 3 minutes he came back with a red Cartier bag. "Aight here you go my heart" he said handing the bag to me. "Thanks" I said taking the bag.

I grabbed a stack of money out of my jacket and placed it on the desk. The price of it all was 500k but i paid him 550k, i gave him a 50k tip. He might need it.

 He might need it

CHANEL MARTINEZ.
02.12.2022
11:45AM.

"Ion put no crushed ice in my soda, Percy got ha stuck like a HOLSTERRRRR Issa gun in ma HOLSTERRRR!" I sang while I was packing my suitcase for Dd's next show. It was the valentines show in LA.