Twenty.

CHANEL MARTINEZ

CHANEL MARTINEZ.
Sunday December 29.
11:30AM.

"Ayo BBG Step, when we bend trough the opps leave a mess! How many niggas gon die in they jets?! SMOKING JB FROM THE SEV!!" I rapped to DD's lyrics on live.

I was currently getting ready to go shopping with the family, and later on the day dd is shooting a music video.

"CATCH ME A NINE IMMA EMPTY THE CLIP DDOT WITH ME I BET HE THROW SIX LIKE!" Dd rapped coming in the bathroom. I looked at him trough the mirror with a smile.

"Ohh you live?!" He slightly yelled over the music with a frown on his face standing behind me. "Yessss" I said while powdering my face.

"For how long have you and dd been together" I read a comment out loud. Damn ion know fr lemme think. "Hollon ya let me think I really don't know" I frowned a bit.

"We been together for 3 months now" he answered the question. Now that made me smile, he really remembers it. I turned my face to him a gave him a kiss.

"I love you baby" I said pulling away. "I love you more mamas" he said back. OH LAWDDDDD. HE CALLING ME MAMASSSS😛😋🤪😜😝.

"Stop you making me blush!" I turned back around to my phone with a BIGGG smile on my face. "Awww y'all so cute" I read another comment.

"Thank you baby!" I said continuing my make up. "Hurry up tho we gotta go in 30 minutes" he said walking out of the bathroom. "Okay" I answered.

20 minutes later.

I just finished my make up and I didn't have to do my hair cause I already did it before my make up.

I walked out of the bathroom seeing dd asleep on the bed. "Y'all this nigga told me to hurry up and he's literally sleeping" I laughed quietly. "Ya wanna see him?" I asked my live.

I saw the comments were spamming yes so I turned the camera around. "This nigga knocked out on the damn bed with his phone in his hand and shit" I laughed. "Hold on ya lemme turn my camera back around 'fore he see this" I said.

"Dd!" I yelled. He woke up with his eyes wide open. "What nigga?!" He yelled back at me with a frown on his face. "We gotta go remember?" I said.

"Nah cus why the fuck you wake me up like that, don't start crying when I'm acting 'grumpy'. I can never get some fucking sleep!" He yelled standing up walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth slamming the door.

"NIGGA YOU BETTER STOP SLAMMING THEM DAMN DOORS FUCK YOU THINK THIS IS?! YOU ALWAYS TAKING SHIT TO DAMN SERIOUS IF YOU CANT TAKE FUCKING JOKES FUCK OFF" I yelled at him with a frown on my face walking over to the bathroom door opening it.