Twenty six.

CHANEL MARTINEZ

CHANEL MARTINEZ.
02.15.22
10:00AM.

"Dd wake yo ass up and start packing yo shit" I semi yelled from the bathroom. "I'm up nigga what you want?" He groaned kind of irritated.

"Ion want anything you gotta get yo ass out of that bed and start packing cause we gotta check out today at 12 and ion wanna be late so hurry up" I explained washing my hands.

I walked out of the bathroom after 2 minutes and this nigga knocked out again. "Wake. Yo. Ass. The. Fuck. Up!" I yelled in his ear while clapping in my hands. He opened his eyes and mugged me while I just gave him a warm smile and a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm stuck with you for the rest of my damn life" He said while getting up. "Good that you know it" I smiled while closing my suitcase.

"And can you hurry please cause I want to buy a few things for the baby" I asked him. "Why we gotta do that shit here we can do that in New York too" he shrugged his shoulders. "Noooo I wanna buy some stuff here" I whined.

He smacked his lips and got in the shower. That's how I know I got what I want.

*40 minutes later*

"Dd what happened to your curls brooooo" I dragging the o. "Shit ion fucking know my heart" he said while looking in the bathroom mirror with raised eyebrows.

"Go grab my hair products out of my suitcase" I sighed. He walked out of the bathroom walking like he got all the damn time of the world. Imma kill this nigga one day.

 Imma kill this nigga one day

DAVID REYES.
02.15.22.
10:43AM.

"We got booked with the knocks came out same day" I rapped "fucking cop" Chanel added.
"You a bum and you sue ek you not.." I stopped singing the lyrics so Chanel could continue singing it. "OY GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACEEEE!" She yelled throwing up the OY on live.

"Yoooo chilll ma" I looked at her while smiling. She mumbled the rest of the lyrics until the part where Keem mentioned Bri. "Bri ya pussy is wack it stink" She said looking at the live while braiding my hair.

Where are y'all going?

Dd is bout to be a fuckin dad that crazyyyy

Fat ass bitch

"We're going to check out of the hotel, yea he boutta be a dad this childish ass nigga,  yea my ass fat I know" Chanel responded to all comments. She bend over a bit and started shaking ha ass.

Then I went behind her and started giving her fake backshots. "This my babymoms and my wife yu heard!" I said with wide eyes looking at my phone screen.

Y'all so cute

My man my man my mannnn

I love y'all energy😭😭

"Thank youuu bitch dis not ya man the fuck this my nigga and thankyouuu!" Chanel responded again. "And I'm not ya wife I don't see a ring on my finger" she stretched out her hand and started looking for a ring on her finger. Like a dumb ass bitch.

"Stop fuckin playing with me and put yo ring on ya finger" i frowned. She laughed at me and said: "Nigga what ring IM F R E E FUCK NIGGAS FREEEEE!" She said singing Glorillas song after.

I stood up from the chair and grabbed the promise ring i gave her yesterday. Cause yea don't play with me. "This the ring I got her ya and she finna put it on right fucking now" i showed the live her ring and then I grabbed her hand and put the ring on her finger.

"See the not free nigga we locked the fuck innnn!" I said almost shoving her hand in the screen. "Damn nigga you want me to finger the live or sum?" Chanel said while laughing

"Whattttt?" I said with a funny face and then i started laughing. Then we heard knocking on the door "It's me y'all!" We heard I heard my mom say from outside.

"Aight ya we of this love ya" I said grabbing my phone and ending the live.

.....

Short chapter y'allllllll!!
By the way Here's the jewellery dd got Chanel

Short chapter y'allllllll!! By the way Here's the jewellery dd got Chanel

(The chain says Chanel and that's the promise ring YEAAAA I KNOW ITS EXTRA BUT I LIKE BEING EXTRA THE FUCK, excuse my mistakes love y'all bye😘)