Twenty seven.

CHANEL MARTINEZ

CHANEL MARTINEZ.
02.16.22
08:00AM

"The fuck you mean y'all gotta go?" I mugged my mom. "Watch ya mouth lil girl" my mom pointed her finger at me.

"Nah cause you all up in my fucking face at 8 in the morning talking bout sum "y'all gotta leave y'all can't stay in this house with that newborn baby" we landed a fucking hour ago and you already starting shit don't you got better things to do? Huh?" I semi yelled at my mom.

Everyone was in the living room right now except dd cause he is In the bathroom. "Don't talk to ya moms like that" Riley said. I looked at her like bitch be so fr. "I have every right to she tryna kick me out of the damn house cause she fucking jealous of me and y'all bitches don't fucking see it" I said with a big ass frown on my face.

"Wooooww ma why you yelling?" Dd said while he tied his pants laces. "Cause my mom tryna kick us out" i said looking at dd.

"Why y'all tryna kick us out?" Dd asked with a confused face. "Because if the baby comes y'all can't be staying here cause the baby will be causing much noise and we need our sleep and peace" Melanie said.

"Mom this shit isn't even ya business" Kimberly said to her mom. "I don't remember asking you anything" Melanie shot a glare at Kimberly . "I don't remember them asking you something" Kimberly mugged her mother.

"Have respect for ya mother girl" Riley said to Kimberly not even looking at her. "Ma nobody asked you anything" Diana looked at her mother while rolling her eyes.

"Don't start with me cause I'll take ya fucking eyeballs out!" Riley yelled. Diana smacked her teeth and got on her phone annoyed.

"First off why are y'all sticking y'all nose in my business I don't understand?" I said looking at Riley and Melanie. "That's what the fuck I'm saying bro like the fuck" Kimberly semi yelled looking at her mom.

"Who the fuck you yelling at huh?" Melanie said getting heated. "You who fucking else? Don't you see I'm looking at you. You can be my mom and all ion give a fuck!" Kimberly yelled.

"I'll beat yo ass in here in front of everybody!" Melanie yelled stepping closer to Kimberly. Then Kimberly stood up but Notti grabbed her arm trying to pull her back down. "Let me go Ethan." Kimberly said snatching her arm away from him.

"Then come beat my fucking ass ian scared of you" Kimberly said looking at her mother. Then Melanie smacked Kimberly in her face causing Kimberly to punch her back out of reflex.

Oh shit. Notti shot up from the couch standing in front of Kimberly facing her.

He whispered things to her while Melanie was trying to get at Kimberly. Then Melanie pushed Notti. He fell on top of Kimberly on the ground. "YO WHAT THE FUCK!" Me and Dd yelled at the same time.

Then Notti stood up and pushed Melanie back causing her to fall on the ground. CRAZY ASS BITCH!" Ddot's voice boomed trough the living room. "Tu tas loco coño! Tu no tiene respecto para tu tia eh?! MUCHACHO DEL DIABLO!" (Are you crazy you don't got respect for your aunt huh?) Sierra yelled stepping to ddot. Dd walked to Notti holding him back while Crismely was holding Sierra back.

"ELLA EMPUJÓ A ETHAN PRIMERO DEBERÍAS GRITARLE A ELLA Y NO A MÍ THE FUCK!" Ddot yelled at his mother while Diana was still holding him back. (She pushed Ethan first you should be yelling at her instead of me).

I helped Kimberly stand up from the ground. They gotta stop I've had enough.

"STOP!! I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND YALL" I yelled while pointing at Riley and Melanie. "Y'all wanna stick up for my mother but Kimberly and Diana can't stick up for me?" I asked the 2.

"Oh and y'all want us out of this house? It's not even y'all it's you" I pointed at my mother who looked at me with a frown on her face.

"Why you ain't saying nothing ma?" Dd asked his mother. She just stood there looking at all of us. She ignored him. That was an answer for me.

I looked at her in disbelief. "Wow Crismely you want us out too?" I asked her while i started to tear up.

A single tear rolled down her face and she walked out of the living room. "What the fuck.." I said to myself. I walked out of the living room grabbed my car keys and my phone of my suitcase and left the house.

I wanted to be ALONE.