Seventeen.

Chanel POV:

"Dd moveee!!" I yelled slightly irritated. "Why you being like that ma?" Dd said pulling the covers over us. "Cause I wanna sleep I'm tired, if you won't let me sleep I'm not going to the show with you" I rolled my eyes.

He turned around making me face his back. Oh nah this nigga can't be mad. If he mad he will ignore me for minimal one day. Can't let that shi happen. I snuggled to him as close as I could and hugged him from behind.

"Yo back the fuck up ian with gay shit if you want to be all up on me just say dat" he said turning his head around looking at me with his low eyes. I hear something purringgg. Lemme stop.

He forcefully turned me around and hugged me from behind putting his hands on my belly. "Dd.." "hm"

"Don't you thing I'm a lil too big for three months and one week?" I asked him. "Nah you good" he said sleepily. This night was not even awake he sleep talking.

I closed my eyes and thought about all this shit that has been happening the past days. Then I slowly fell asleep.

...

"Even if you feel like you really love ha, don't ever tell tha bitch tha you really love ha, cause that's when she gon' make you feel like you nothing and that's when you gon' start to feel like you buggin'. I with I never even told you wassup and I wish I never even told you pull up." I was singing Still think about you by A boogie while I was doing my make up.

"Baby can you get me some ice cubes in a cup?" I asked dd. He walked out of the hotel bathroom and came back with a white plastic cup filled in with ice cubes.

"Thank you mi amor" I smiled taking the cup out of his hand placing it on the sink. Then I gently grabbed his face before continuing with my make up.

"You gotta hurry tho we leavin' in 20 minutes" he said slapping my ass. I looked at his trough the mirror and smiled. "A quickie?" He smiled at me. I thought about it for a few seconds and then I nodded my head.

"Hurry up tho" I said pulling my dress over my ass. "Aight!" He smiled rubbing his hands.

....

Omniscient.

Dd and Chanel walked out of the hotel room taking walking to the elevator. "You good?" Dd smiled at her fixing her hair. "Mhm just a lil nervous, how do you think the fans will react when you bring me on stage?" Chanel asked dd looking his in the eye.

"Ion know but I think they'll be happy tho" dd smiled pecking her lips. They got out of the elevator walking into the lobby seeing that everyone is sitting on the red satin couches.

Crismely walked over to them with a big smiled on her face giving Chanel a hug. "Hermosaaa! Y'all look so good, y'all ready for the show?" She asked all of us with a smile.

"Hell yea why the fuck not!" Notti said. Crismely shot him a glance and then he said sorry. "I'm hungry" Ddot said leaning his head on Diana's shoulder.

"Aight let's go ya" dd said taking Chanel's hand and walking in front of everyone. "Bae wait can you take my picture here? This wall is so prettyyy!" She said while touching the marble wall.

"I got you baby, gimme yo phone." Dd said looking at the wall.

Chanel gave dd a kiss and smiled at the picture

Chanel gave dd a kiss and smiled at the picture. "I'll post it later let's go" she said Turing
off her phone putting it in her small bag.

__________________________

Short chapter again🌚