Twelve.

Hailey's (Chanel's mom) POV:

I've been noticing Chanel's been acting different. I don't know if she on her period or she been busy with school or she just be spending more time with dd.

But I don't think it has to do with school because she told me she wanted to drop out. I heard about what happend in ha class when I was in DR.

This is the second time she's going to the bathroom in 30 minutes. I'm just going to let it slide, I trust her.

*1 day later*

Chanel POV:

"ISSA PARADE INSIDE MY CITY YEAAAA!!" Notti yelled coming into my room. "Bro shut the fuck up!" Dd said with a raspy voice. "Nigga Why is you yelling it's like 7 in the morning go to sleep." I said turning my head to him.

"Mami said I needed to wake ya up and it's 12:34." Notti said looking at his phone. "Just 5 more minutes I'm so fucking tired." I said. "Why the fuck its so hot in this bitch." I said taking the covers off of me.

"I thought it was just m- Nel why yo stomach so big what the fuck" Notti said walking over to the bed. "It's not that big s-she only 4 months pregnant." Dd said half asleep. I sat up and smacked dd.

"Yo what the fuck!" Dd yelled. "David you told Notti you know he can't keep secrets!" I said putting my face into my hands.

"Pregnant? YO YOU PREGNANT?" Notti yelled causing Ddot Diana and Kimberly to come into my room. "Oh shit." Kimberly softly said closing the door behind her. "You knew?" Notti asked her. "Uhm.. noo.. yes, yes I did." Kimberly said scratching her neck.

"Pfff its probably just a food baby why ya so worried?" Ddot said eating some Doritos. "Darrian be fucking for real." Diana side eyed him. He stepped back from the group and continued eating.

"Don't tell anyone, Ethan do you hear me?" I said slightly yelling the last part. "Uhhh, yes I heard you." Notti said blinking a few more times. "Okay good." Dd said laying back down.

I slapped his chest causing him to sit up again.
"Nah nigga its time to get up." I said getting out of my bed. "So what are the plans for today?" Kimberly asked us pushing Notti's head.

"Lets go to the beach." Ddot said unbothered. "Darrian I'm pregnant, are you serious." I said rolling my eyes. "And? We already know it's not like the grannies finna come with us." He said.

"You right." I said back. "Ooooh, That's why you been wearing them hoodies and joggers." Notti said finally realizing why I've been walking with them clothes.

"Yes nigga is yu stupid." Dd said slapping the back of Notti's head. "Mmchtt this nigga-" Notti said, he was about to hit dd back but Diana luckily interrupted cause ion got time fa this shit.

"Get ready and don't be play fighting in this room." Diana said to the boys. "Aight." Notti and Dd responded at the same time. "What time we leaving?" I asked them to make sure I'm not the one they gotta be waiting for.

"At 2:00pm?" Ddot asked the rest of the group. "Yea that's enough time to get ready. "Ight go get ready ya." I said opening the door for them to leave. "Not because you are gonna be a motha you gotta act like yu our motha." Notti said looking at me with one eyebrow up.

"Boy bye get out of my room." I laughed. They all walked out of my room except for dd. "Nigga you to go get ready." I said putting my hand on my hip.

He sighed and walked out of my room. Okay now I can get ready lemme look in my closet for a bathing suit or a bikini.

...

I was done getting ready and it was 1:38pm. I had on a tight green dress because the adults where shopping and my sister and Jay where at the studio.

I was sitting on the couch drinking my water when dd came downstairs. He walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"Hey babymomma." Dd said putting his hand on my belly. "Hey babydaddy." I said smiling at the sight of his hand on my belly. It was hot as fuck in here, I don't know if it's just me orrrr.

"YO YA NEEDA HURRY THE FUCK UP IM HOT!" I yelled for them to hurry up. "Mood swingsss!!" Kimberly sang walking down the stairs. "Where the rest?" I asked her.

"Diana is doing her hair Notti is still in the shower and Ddot is in the kitchen." Kimberly said sitting on a chair.

"Ight I'm done. Where Ddot at?" Diana asked walking to us. "His fat ass in the kitchen eating all the snacks." I said fanning myself. "That boy always eating." Diana said putting lipgloss on.

"I'm not eating I'm smoking!" Ddot yelled from the kitchen. "Which kitchen!?" Diana an dd said at the same time. "The one behind the living room!" He yelled back.

"I'm boutta smoke I'll be right back ma." Dd said running to the kitchen. "Okay." I said quietly. Diana left the living room too. "You okay Nelly?" Kimberly asked me standing up from her seat to come sit next to me. "Yea I'm just tired." I said frowning a bit.

"You sure?" She asked. "Mhm." I hummed. She placed her and on my belly and said: "it's gonna be a boy fosho."

"See I been telling dd but he say: ItS a GuRl" I copied DD's voice. She laughed and took her hand off my little bump. "Do you want a gender reveal or a baby shower?" She asked me looking at me. "I don't know yet, I haven't even told my mom the news." I shrugged.

"When are you planning to do it?" She asked me calmly. "I don't know I'm so scared to tell her, I want my sister to know before my mom so she can help me. I feel like this is gonna ruin my life but at the same time I feel it's gonna make it better." I said venting to her. I put my phone on my lap and looked at her.

"Is it a bad thing if I'm gonna abort it?" I asked her tearing up looking at the ceiling. "No, no it's not at all. Look at me, it's your body and your baby. If you want to abort it you do it." She said grabbing my face gently.

She was slowly tearing up. "Think about it tho. Think about it really good. Cause you gotta know.. if you do it, it won't come back when you miss it. And I'm not saying you can't make another one you can but it's not gon be the same." She said to me frowning. A single tear rolled down her face. And then the front door opened.

"Fuck!" I said wiping my tears. "Shit!!" Kimberly whispered wiping her tears too. There was no pillow around us cause they were being washed. I should've never wore this tight ass dress. I put my arms over my belly hoping that would work. I know it sounds stupid but there's nothing else I can do.

Kimberly cleared her throat and threw her legs over my hands. "Hey girls how y'all doing?" Melanie (Kimberly's mom) asked us. "We're good." I fake smiled at her. "Okay!" She said and she walked to the kitchen.

Then my mom Crismely and Riley walked into the living room. "Hey girls!" Riley said and then walked to the kitchen. Then my mom walked to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Panic.

"Hola baby." She said. "Hey mami." I said back. "Hola mija." She warmly smiled at Kimberly. "Hay auntie." Kimberly fake smiled at my mom.

Then she wanted to walk away but she stopped. She looked down at my stomach and looked back at me. "Kim get yo legs off of Chanel." My mom said still looking at me. Kimberly slowly put her feet on the ground.

"Let me see yo belly." She calmly said. "Why it's so co-"

"Chanel I'm not playing with you coño!" My mom yelled.

To be continued..

______

HAHAAAAAAHAAA SORRY FOR MY MISTAKES YA!