Fourteen.

Chanel POV:

I woke up and saw dd sitting on my bed with his back facing me. I sat up and hugged him. "Good morning mama." He said turning around. "Good morning baby you slept good?" I said reaching for my phone.

"Good. And you?" He asked me. "I slept good." I said unlocking my phone. It's 11:44AM.

"Let's wake up Notti and nem' since they woke us up yesterday." I said looking up from my phone. "Ight let's go." Dd stood up getting hype. "Waittt, lemme get a bowl or sum like that to pour water over him!" I said getting up from the bed. I walked to my bathroom and grabbed a plastic cup and filled it with water. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone of my bed to record him.

"Ight let's go." I said walking out of my room with dd following behind me. "Open the door." Dd whispered in my ear. "No you do it my hands are full." I whispered back putting my phone in my other hand. He sighed and slowly opened his door. "What ya planning to do?" Notti said looking at the door while Kimberly slept next to him. "Why the fuck you already awake man, we was bout to wake ya ass up." I said putting one hand on my hip.

He shrugged and looked back at his phone. "You mad?" I asked him. "Nah why?" He replied dryly. "Cause you act like it." Dd said walking over to his gaming chair and sitting on it. "Well I'm not mad." He said sighing. "What's wrong my heart?" Dd asked.

Before he could answer Kimberly slowly sat up and frowned at me and dd. "Fuck is y'all doing here?" She asked us rubbing her eyes. "We was boutta wake y'all asses up." I shrugged.

"Why the fuck am I even next to you." Kimberly looked at Notti. "Ion know." Notti said. Kim sighed stood up and walked over to her room. "Ooooh ya beefin' ? That's why you mad?" I laughed walking over to dd sitting on his lap.

"Man shut the fuck up." Notti stood up and walked to Kimberly's room. "This nigga can't go 1 minute without Kim it's funny as fuck." Dd laughed. "Get up ma." He added.

"What you wanna do today?" He asked me while we walked to his room. "I just wanna stay home." I said.

"Aight." He walked over to his gaming centre and turned on his Ps.

"Hollon lemme brush my teeth first chat." He said getting up. "You streaming?" I asked him. "Yea"

I walked over to all his gaming shit and sat down on the chair. "Hey y'all!" I smiled.

"Hey Chanel I love you so much!" A donation came in. "Aww I love you too." I smiled at the screen.

"Nel are you pregnant?" Another donation came in. Fuck. How the fuck do they know? "Nah it's just some belly fat." I frowned a bit. "But we finna get off dd will probably stream in a few hours again." I said looking at the chat.

"Okay bye ya!" I said turning the stream off. I walked to dd's bathroom hand hugged him from behind. "Imma take a shower." I said letting him go. "Join me." I walked out of his bathroom.

I went to my room and grabbed a towel. Is this nigga coming or not. I grabbed my speaker and turned it on while walking to the bathroom.

"You forreal?" Dd asked me smiling. "Yesss come on." I pulled him by his arm and locked the door. I put my playlist on shuffle and the first song was, playing Games by summer walker.

I turned on the hot water and stepped back a little. I undressed myself and stepped into the shower with dd behind me. "Gimme kiss." Dd said Turing me around. I gave him a quick peck on his lips and smiled. "Stop playing wimme." He grabbed my face and kissed me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I felt something poke my stomach and looked down. I saw it and laughed. "Shut the fuck up and turn around." He laughed a bit. He held the back of my neck gently while my hands were against the tiles.

______________________

This small chapter took me 2 Damn weeks! That's a damn shame.